General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

6 hours ago, Renton said:

People from NI are funny. They get very teary eyed over their food and drink products when they're in exile. At uni they would bang on about caffreys, which in fact was very ordinary. Then a colleague of mine from Belfast introduced me to the culinary delight of "fifteens". They're not nice. 

Give me stotty cake, pease pudding, and dog anyday. ;)

(Actually not pease pudding which is fucking gross)

Pease pudding 'gross'? Wash your mouth out! :) (gives me heartburn otherwise I'd have it much more).

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Soda bread? :lol: 

Nah, soda bread is nice toasted but this is just batch bread, same as Scottish just bigger. You couldn't have it as a chip 'banjo' (as me dad always used to call a chip butty), but toasted on one side with butter and jam they were lush. 

Recognise this pic as a loaf brought back on request by my Mam last time she popped over but it's not about the brand, it's the type of bread.

images.jpeg

On 03/02/2018 at 11:54, Renton said:

So, I was in a bargain shop in whitley Bay today and noticed they were selling Tayto crisps. So I bought a couple of pickled onion at 25p each, 5p more than the golden wonder ones I normally get. These had better be good, or you taigs owe me 10p. 

They were very good btw, probably better than GW. Worth the extra 5 pence. 

18 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye, Aspergers, depression and the possibility of being extradited to the US for quite a long time will probably take its toll on your youthful looks.

5 hours ago, Ant said:

wonder how severe his Aspergers is, his speech on the steps in that article he was hardly the stereotype

More like shite hacker caught and jumps on nearest lifeboat

Theres a lad I play football with sometimes who has it, by most measures a perfectly normal guy.

18 minutes ago, Tom said:

I think America enjoys hoying people in prison fwiw. :lol: 

There's a strong argument they do. The private sector owns most of them, profiting from the taxpayer. The law makers, etc. are part of the scam. The more people in prison then the more money the firms running them make.

On 2/4/2018 at 17:12, ewerk said:

Katie Hopkins collapses after taking ketamine in South Africa. No, it isn’t from The Onion.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-04-at-135019.jpg

Now she's been arrested and had her passport confiscated for inciting racial hatred. :lol: