Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

The Head? it's fine

although my forehead and arms are pretty much brown, whereas the rest of me is still has that delightful milk bottle hue

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my legs may just have recovered in time for the 28th like.

160350[/snapback]

Recovered from what? You spent most of the time ushering Gemmill back on the pitch and propping the goalposts up! :(

IM coming on the next pissup. . . . . to shag all the women and look down on you for drinking alcohol. And i want to see Brocks beard please.

160357[/snapback]

Just make sure you lets us all know where you'll be!

IM coming on the next pissup. . . . . to shag all the women and look down on you for drinking alcohol. And i want to see Brocks beard please.

160357[/snapback]

Just make sure you lets us all know where you'll be!

160359[/snapback]

Just look out for a black Clio with a daft number plate - there surely can't be two of them! :(

160357[/snapback]

I wish I could make it to a pissup, ESPEICALLY if they had a game of footie!!! :(

160357[/snapback]

I wish I could make it to a pissup, ESPEICALLY if they had a game of footie!!! :(

160370[/snapback]

I love shite like this maaaaaaan, its 300 miles away yes, but you're a big lad now and have lots of time to save your pocket money and Im sure your ma will let you stay out with the big boys for a couple of days. :D

Top day out peeps, well done to all. Big thanks to Cat and SLP for organisational work and further thanks to everybody who kept me more or less on the straight and narrow. I think wor lass needs some extreme thanks too for coming to pick the fuckwit up.

Was nice to be home for the first time in 7 years - I'm missing it all again :lol: What I'm not missing is someone crowing about THAT goal he scored yesterday! :)

160281[/snapback]

which on was that then?

goal.jpg

:(:D

You're still alive then. :(

160400[/snapback]

Tentative steps were made yesterday morning, then spent all afternoon in wor lasses garden drinking again. It seemed a good idea at the time, perhaps not so much now.

What I can remember is all fairly embarassing. Whoever has photos, I really don't need to see them.

160357[/snapback]

160370[/snapback]

I love shite like this maaaaaaan, its 300 miles away yes, but you're a big lad now and have lots of time to save your pocket money and Im sure your ma will let you stay out with the big boys for a couple of days. :)

160389[/snapback]

I'm banking on a pissup for the Reading games. :D

(I'll be old enough then too :lol: )

Was nice to be home for the first time in 7 years - I'm missing it all again :lol: What I'm not missing is someone crowing about THAT goal he scored yesterday! :lol:

160281[/snapback]

which on was that then?

goal.jpg

:(:)

160402[/snapback]

Jesus fucking wept you're obsessed! :D

If anyone could PM us the pics I could start to rebuild my life tbh.  :(  :D

160426[/snapback]

Is all OK Sammy? Shame you couldn't make it up - you were one of the ones I was looking forward to meeting.....

If anyone could PM us the pics I could start to rebuild my life tbh.  :D  :lol:

160426[/snapback]

Is all OK Sammy? Shame you couldn't make it up - you were one of the ones I was looking forward to meeting.....

160465[/snapback]

Absolutely gutted to have missed this, mate. :) Sounds like it was a belting weekend and a decent standard 5-a-side even in spite of ginger bollocks' contribution/sabotage. Not had the best of weeks but that would have gone a long way to restoring the smile! :(

160426[/snapback]

160465[/snapback]

Absolutely gutted to have missed this, mate. :) Sounds like it was a belting weekend and a decent standard 5-a-side even in spite of ginger bollocks' contribution/sabotage. Not had the best of weeks but that would have gone a long way to restoring the smile! :(

160479[/snapback]

Well we'll just have to make sure the next one is better! :lol:

160426[/snapback]

160465[/snapback]

160479[/snapback]

Well you were sorely missed certainly in the banter stakes but even more so in the football...

The 5-a-side wasn't that one sided imo. Considering there was a crocked jorman, a gall bladderless east anglian (I've been there, it's like Dune) and we kept putting on a :D fresh :) player every 5 minutes or so then we'd have wanted our arses kicking if we didn't win. Like I say though, that first 10 minutes was unbelievably competitive, all sorts of limbs flying in. :(