North Korea

sweetleftpeg

15 hours ago, strawb said:

Doesn't KCG work in the nuclear industry? Or am I mistaken? If he does, what the fuck is he getting paid for if it doesn't exist?

Erm no, I did work in a covert surveillance  company but now I am working in the fashion industry.

I am a web tester working for xedo software.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I like how Wolfy dismisses photographic and video evidence and then relies on it for his point.

If you post a picture of yourself on the so called moon and told me it was real, I'm going to scrutinise it and pick holes in it if it doesn't ring true.

If mainstream media etc, put out video/photo/scripture etc, then I'm going to look it all over and see if there's discrepancies if it doesn't ring true to me.

8 minutes ago, wolfy said:

If you post a picture of yourself on the so called moon and told me it was real, I'm going to scrutinise it and pick holes in it if it doesn't ring true.

If mainstream media etc, put out video/photo/scripture etc, then I'm going to look it all over and see if there's discrepancies if it doesn't ring true to me.

No fuckwit, you said that photo and video evidence of nuclear and atomic bombs were not real. Then you said photo and video evidence of the same thing proved that roads were not damaged in the Hiroshima and Nagasaki areas. You are a fucking arsehole of the highest order. And I mean a tramps arsehole one that has not been wiped properly in years and is full of winnits and klingons. You are shit cunt who fucking revels in his own ignorance and likes trying to deny others their own existence because yours is so shit. I am guessing your wife left you because you have the smallest cock in Britain and now posts videos of her foursomes with John Holmes type motherfuckers just to highlight your inadequacies. 

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

I'm confused. We're the Hiroshima photographs of a flattened landscape photographs of a fake event, or fake photographs? Or were they fake photographs of a fake event? If the latter, then why not at least fake the photographs of the fake event so they don't look fake?

15 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

No fuckwit, you said that photo and video evidence of nuclear and atomic bombs were not real.

Yep, because I don't believe they are real and look pathetic in the extreme.

The videos are more than close to piss taking of the general public.

Then you said photo and video evidence of the same thing proved that roads were not damaged in the Hiroshima and Nagasaki areas.

Like I told you earlier. To have the chance to question and be sceptical of anything, it requires something to be placed before you, whether that's a video or a photo or a script depicting a so called reality.

So, if we are told the pictures are real by mainstream media/authority, then the question has to be why after 24 hours are the roads clear and why are people walking about if it's a so called atomic bomb destruction?

You are a fucking arsehole of the highest order. And I mean a tramps arsehole one that has not been wiped properly in years and is full of winnits and klingons.

Wipe it and you'll feel much better.

You are shit cunt who fucking revels in his own ignorance and likes trying to deny others their own existence because yours is so shit.

Feel free to exist and never worry about what I'm bathing in.

I am guessing your wife left you because you have the smallest cock in Britain and now posts videos of her foursomes with John Holmes type motherfuckers just to highlight your inadequacies. 

I get the feeling you're mad at something but I can't quite put my finger on it. 

The special effects just after the second world war were fucking amazing btw, look at this from 1946. Makes me wonder why Hollywood subjected us to some truly awful special effects until CGI came along.....

There are literally hundreds of videos of nuclear detonations on youtube. Personally I find them weirdly beautiful.  

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I like how Wolfy dismisses photographic and video evidence and then relies on it for his point.

:D Vicky Pollard-esque

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

The special effects just after the second world war were fucking amazing btw, look at this from 1946. Makes me wonder why Hollywood subjected us to some truly awful special effects until CGI came along.....

There are literally hundreds of videos of nuclear detonations on youtube. Personally I find them weirdly beautiful.  

'They' say it was from then, as do the people alive then who saw it, but what actually evidence do you have?

Agree about watching them like. Weird beauty sums it up

Does this look like a rocky celestial body, approximately 250,000 miles from the surface of the Earth, or a reflection on the ice dome a few miles away? What do your own eyes tell you (yes wolfy, you can look for yourself without relying on this fake image). 

thumb-1920-58768.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I bet Wolfy is the sort of Cock who hounds the parents of the Sandy Hook children.

He's a member of a board that does that. The latest one is Grenfell. Yes, nobody died apparently. All a psyop to keep us sheeple in our place. 

24 minutes ago, Renton said:

He's a member of a board that does that. The latest one is Grenfell. Yes, nobody died apparently. All a psyop to keep us sheeple in our place. 

Jesus wept

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Lookout mountain air force base.

38 minutes ago, Renton said:

Does this look like a rocky celestial body, approximately 250,000 miles from the surface of the Earth, or a reflection on the ice dome a few miles away? What do your own eyes tell you (yes wolfy, you can look for yourself without relying on this fake image). 

thumb-1920-58768.jpg

Have you ever looked into a mirror at reflections?

Have you ever looked into a calm lake at reflections?

You are told it's a piece of rock in the vacuum of space and you accept it as that without having a clue about it, or why it looks like it does.

You refuse to consider any other potential because you accept what's been spoon fed.

That's your prerogative but does not make it true.

Why would Japan, a country which as a core component in its national character prioritises pride and honour, go along with pretending that they'd been nuked?

After fighting a 4 year war with the country who benefited most from the nuking as well. 

I wonder actually if Wolfy needs this global conspiracy to be true because the realisation that no one is at the wheel is a really scary one.

• Like 1

Just now, Rayvin said:

Why would Japan, a country which as a core component in its national character prioritises pride and honour, go along with pretending that they'd been nuked?

After fighting a 4 year war with the country who benefited most from the nuking as well. 

I wonder actually if Wolfy needs this global conspiracy to be true because the realisation that no one is at the wheel is a really scary one.

He's just a thick cunt using this to kid himself he's got stuff sussed tbh.

5 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Have you ever looked into a mirror at reflections?

Have you ever looked into a calm lake at reflections?

You are told it's a piece of rock in the vacuum of space and you accept it as that without having a clue about it, or why it looks like it does.

You refuse to consider any other potential because you accept what's been spoon fed.

That's your prerogative but does not make it true.

Have you ever been to Electric Ladyland?