North Korea

sweetleftpeg

5 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Have you ever looked into a mirror at reflections?

Have you ever looked into a calm lake at reflections?

You are told it's a piece of rock in the vacuum of space and you accept it as that without having a clue about it, or why it looks like it does.

You refuse to consider any other potential because you accept what's been spoon fed.

That's your prerogative but does not make it true.

what do you make of the myriad videos of nuke tests, like the one renton posted, which include eyewitness accounts? all part of a coordinated global conspiracy to keep us in our place?

and i'm not sure why i'm asking this, but what do you think the moon is? why do you think accepted wisdom on the matter is so implausible, and what would be the point in the conspirators lying about it? 

have you ever looked through a powerful telescope into space? is that not evidence enough to contradict your strange views? 

6 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Lookout mountain air force base.

We've done this before, years ago. Iirc you believe there were and are huge factories of film makers churning out this stuff for some unknown reason (you and the other loons never offer a motive). So secret Hollywood had access to special effects that far surpass those used by normal Hollywood today, in the 1940s. And nobody has ever leaked this. Plausible. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

We've done this before, years ago. Iirc you believe there were and are huge factories of film makers churning out this stuff for some unknown reason (you and the other loons never offer a motive). So secret Hollywood had access to special effects that far surpass those used by normal Hollywood today, in the 1940s. And nobody has ever leaked this. Plausible. 

i think the best tactic with wolfy is to probably not engage. i can see a lot of time being wasted otherwise; he clearly isn't going to bend his batshit crazy view of the world. 

7 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Have you ever looked into a mirror at reflections?

Have you ever looked into a calm lake at reflections?

You are told it's a piece of rock in the vacuum of space and you accept it as that without having a clue about it, or why it looks like it does.

You refuse to consider any other potential because you accept what's been spoon fed.

That's your prerogative but does not make it true.

It looks like what it is to me, in real life. A three dimensional spherical rock in space. It doesn't look like a reflection on the ice dome. I find it hard to believe you think it does either. It's almost like you are too closed minded to trust your own eyes. Odd. 

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Why would Japan, a country which as a core component in its national character prioritises pride and honour, go along with pretending that they'd been nuked?

After fighting a 4 year war with the country who benefited most from the nuking as well. 

I wonder actually if Wolfy needs this global conspiracy to be true because the realisation that no one is at the wheel is a really scary one.

What do you actually know about the behind the scenes hierarchy of Japan or any other country?

We are fed by media who are fed by those that write the scripts for them to feed us with.

We are reliant on scripted scenes, at times no different to a film.

I'm sure you and many have seen the nonsense that the media have spewed out and questioned it or seen it as clear crap.

Do you think they all just decide to play nice after taking the piss out of the public?

Aye this is where it all falls down for Wolfy. It's not that he has "out there" ideas so much as he can't offer any evidence in support of this global conspiracy, any motive, or how they've managed to cover it up to so long. I think I said last time that the only way such a thing could work would be if you literally had all scientists and researchers indoctrinated into a higher subgroup of humanity whose job it was to pull the wool over the eyes of everyone else.

And even then there's no reason why this should be the case.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

i think the best tactic with wolfy is to probably not engage. i can see a lot of time being wasted otherwise; he clearly isn't going to bend his batshit crazy view of the world. 

I engage minimally more to waste his time than mine. :) 

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

We are fed by media who are fed by those that write the scripts for them to feed us with.

i work in the media and i can tell you first hand that this is weapons grade horse shit

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

i work in the media and i can tell you first hand that this is weapons grade horse shit

You're in on it too.

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I like to wait to see how things turn out if you apply denpressure.

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

what do you make of the myriad videos of nuke tests, like the one renton posted, which include eyewitness accounts? all part of a coordinated global conspiracy to keep us in our place?

Not a global conspiracy, no. Earth is not a globe.

But yes, definitely a con job between those countries that profess to have this so called energy/weapon.

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

have you ever looked through a powerful telescope into space? is that not evidence enough to contradict your strange views? 

What evidence?

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

But yes, definitely a con job between those countries that profess to have this so called energy/weapon.

What evidence?

the stars and planets you can see with your own eyes in outer space? are they all reflections? 

again, i shouldn't ask, but what do you think stars are? are they reflections too? 

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

What evidence?

Just fucking die you retard cunt, you are using vital resources an actual person could use.

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

If there a conspiracy then I'd hazard a guess that there have been leaks.

The issue is, how does a person get it out to the general public?

Mass media and opinion/reliance on anything set out for the general public will over-ride any small section of attempted whistleblowing and turn the tables on anyone doing so by labelling them nutters and every other name.

Nature of the beast.

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

My girlfriend was peering over my shoulder when I opened that and now thinks this place is full of deviant perverts.

At least now she knows the truth.

We get it, you've got a "girlfriend".

• Like 1