If you could change a moment in time

magelaide

Nope, no pets anymore, not worth the risk, as much as I would turn back time if I could i don't really blame the cat, at the end of the day, you have to respect the fact, with pets you are allowing an animal in your house and no matter how domesticated they are they all have their basic tendancies.

I blame myself more than I blame the animal, should never have had pets whilst the kids are so young.

165991[/snapback]

What a commendable attitude Jimbo.

I admire that, really honourable.

Guest Toplass-101
If I could go back to being 22 again I would never have wasted 8 grand on a wedding that lasted 11 months..... :D

166111[/snapback]

Geez what a waste of dosh, Im going to my mates wedding tomorrow, and there is no expense at all, no posh cars, just taxis to registry office, her something borrowed is her wedding dress, and the reception is a buffet in the local pub, there is no night time do either. Still I bet it will be a fab day.

Nope, no pets anymore, not worth the risk, as much as I would turn back time if I could i don't really blame the cat, at the end of the day, you have to respect the fact, with pets you are allowing an animal in your house and no matter how domesticated they are they all have their basic tendancies.

I blame myself more than I blame the animal, should never have had pets whilst the kids are so young.

165991[/snapback]

What a commendable attitude Jimbo.

I admire that, really honourable.

166115[/snapback]

What he failed to mention was he took it to the cats protection place on a leash attached to his car bumper, even that would have been to good for the vermin they call a cat.

If I could go back to being 22 again I would never have wasted 8 grand on a wedding that lasted 11 months..... :D

166111[/snapback]

Geez what a waste of dosh, Im going to my mates wedding tomorrow, and there is no expense at all, no posh cars, just taxis to registry office, her something borrowed is her wedding dress, and the reception is a buffet in the local pub, there is no night time do either. Still I bet it will be a fab day.

166127[/snapback]

That's the best way to do it if your going to do something silly :blush:

( and Rikko I meant the marriage not the wedding :razz: )

I took it to the cats protection league as soon as we were back from the hospital.

165982[/snapback]

Should've went with the sack and couple of bricks route.

I can't stand cats, they always seem to be violent jealous creatures.

166045[/snapback]

Agreed. Never seen the attraction in them tbh.

166049[/snapback]

It depends on the personality of the cat. When I was a kid, we always had cats. My parents got a kitten, not long after I was born. That cat and I grew up with each other, and it never did anything to harm me whatsoever, and being a little kid, I did things that could have provoked it to. Pulling its tail, generally pestering it, etc.

Some are viscious, others are good natured, like any kind of animal or person.

That said, I can completely understand Jimbo not having a cat around given what happened.

Edited by Tom_NUFC

January 17 2004

166191[/snapback]

ok, I'll bite

why?

166194[/snapback]

Not necessary for you to know fish my boy.

The question is answered in that is my moment in time I would change.

But thanks for the interest, anyway.

Regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few too mention

166390[/snapback]

But you did it your way ?

166390[/snapback]

166391[/snapback]

I did it sideways :D

166390[/snapback]

166391[/snapback]

I did it sideways :blush:

166392[/snapback]

Kinky

:D

166390[/snapback]

166391[/snapback]

I did it sideways :blush:

166392[/snapback]

Kinky

:D

166394[/snapback]

I seriously worry about your 'wank-bank' at times Mr W! :razz:

I would change the moment when John Carver sat me down 11 years ago to tell me that Newcastle United wouldn't be keeping me on and that I now had to find something else to do other than be a footballer which is all I was told I was gonna be from the age of 8!

Never liked that bastard when he was here, for purely selfish reasons of course!

And he kept Jamie Mclen FFS!!!!

Edited by Smooth Operator

I would change the moment when John Carver sat me down 11 years ago to tell me that Newcastle United wouldn't be keeping me on and that I now had to find something else to do other than be a footballer which is all I was told I was gonna be from the age of 8!

Never liked that bastard when he was here, for purely selfish reasons of course!

167433[/snapback]

You're shit! And you know you are! :lol:

167433[/snapback]

You're shit! And you know you are! :lol:

167578[/snapback]

I was one of the first in to hear my fate and all the other lads were in a corridor outside and when they saw me come out all upset cos my dreams had been shattered about 90% knew that if I didn't get in they wouldn't. So the graduates of my class were..............

Jamie Mclen and the mighty David Beharall!!!!

I'd go back and tell myself to stop fucking about, get my head down and get some decent exam results.

168650[/snapback]

ditto :lol:

I'd go back and tell myself to stop fucking about, get my head down and get some decent exam results.

168650[/snapback]

ditto ;)

168753[/snapback]

Get over it and just enjoy being the fuck ups that you are :lol:

168650[/snapback]

ditto ;)

168753[/snapback]

Get over it and just enjoy being the fuck ups that you are :lol:

168860[/snapback]

Ditto ;)