2. Listening 2 music

3. off 2moro, so a nice long lie in for me while everyone is at work

4. might pop into town

5. probably have a driving lesson 2moro as I didn't have 1 today

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I am in the process of getting everything sorted to move back to Melbourne.

2. It's been fun here while it lasted but this country is broken and I've had enough.

3. I'll still be around for the summer piss up though, looking forward to destroying you all in five a side.

4. Virgin Radio is driving me to the point of murder. The girls I work with have it on all day, the playlist seems to be The Killers, Manic Street Preachers, Snow Patrol, random gay faux-rock band, repeat. It makes me want to punch random old ladies.

5. I think Magma must've been dropped on his head as a child. Poor kid.

1. I am in the process of getting everything sorted to move back to Melbourne.

2. It's been fun here while it lasted but this country is broken and I've had enough.

3. I'll still be around for the summer piss up though, looking forward to destroying you all in five a side.

4. Virgin Radio is driving me to the point of murder. The girls I work with have it on all day, the playlist seems to be The Killers, Manic Street Preachers, Snow Patrol, random gay faux-rock band, repeat. It makes me want to punch random old ladies.

5. I think Magma must've been dropped on his head as a child. Poor kid.

I think so too.... :D

Edited by Magma

Guest Toplass-101

1) Ive been ignoring Lewis, so to get his own back on me he has just pissed in the hall way :D

2) Ive had a brilliant night, the guys face was a picture when I asked where the pedals were.

3) My arms are knacking from hanging on.

4) Diet went up the spout and I lost my earings tonight :(

5) Im going to bed shortly.

Edited by Toplass-101

1) Ive been ignoring Lewis, so to get his own back on me he has just pissed in the hall way :D

2) Ive had a brilliant night, the guys face was a picture when I asked where the pedals were.

3) My arms are knacking from hanging on.

4) Diet went up the spout and I lost my earings tonight :(

5) Im going to bed shortly.

from hanging onto what exactly?

1. Has had no female contact in over a month :lol:

2. Could really do with a shag right now ;)

3. No, could really, really do with a shag right now :shades::(

4. Feels sad at the prospect of at least another month without a shag :(

5. Contemplating PM-ing Jimbo for different techniques advice in this hour of need.

4. One of my best mates at work is being victimised by a complete coward who has cut up her clothes with scissors while they were hanging up in the changing room. If I find out who is doing it I'm going to kick them into the middle of next week.

Wtf?! :lol:

1. I havent managed to go to bed til at least 1am evey night for last 2 weeks.

2. I have to be in Shipley at 10:30

3. They gave me a Diesel Automatic Vectra :lol:

4. Im currently on AutoTrader car hunting.

5. I bought 4 new domain names last night.

4. One of my best mates at work is being victimised by a complete coward who has cut up her clothes with scissors while they were hanging up in the changing room. If I find out who is doing it I'm going to kick them into the middle of next week.

Exactly what it says on the tin. She came into work the other day to find the straps on the back of her theatre shoes had been cut through, making them unwearable and that her 'outdoor uniform' (we have tunics and trousers for meetings outside theatre) had strips cut all the way up them from the bottom. As she went to leave the other day she found her outdoor shoes full of Aquagel and her own clothes cut. It's horrible because she's the nicest, most placid lass you could ever meet and no-one could possibly have anything against her which is making it all the more upsetting. I rang her at home last night to see if she was okay and she just doesn't want to come back in case something else happens. Spiteful, childish and completely unnecessary behaviour. Like I said, god help whoever it is when we find out because most of the department will be ready for them ;)

Exactly what it says on the tin. She came into work the other day to find the straps on the back of her theatre shoes had been cut through, making them unwearable and that her 'outdoor uniform' (we have tunics and trousers for meetings outside theatre) had strips cut all the way up them from the bottom. As she went to leave the other day she found her outdoor shoes full of Aquagel and her own clothes cut. It's horrible because she's the nicest, most placid lass you could ever meet and no-one could possibly have anything against her which is making it all the more upsetting. I rang her at home last night to see if she was okay and she just doesn't want to come back in case something else happens. Spiteful, childish and completely unnecessary behaviour. Like I said, god help whoever it is when we find out because most of the department will be ready for them :lol:

That's fucked Cath, people are such wankers sometimes. Hope you get it sorted.

1. Got to work early inorder to make a deadline, only for the boss to decide my time could be better spent producing a mull of kintyre compilation for a present for some aquaintance of his, four hours later and I'm way behind - fucking prick.

2. Went to buy Zidane a 21st century portrait on dvd last night but they didn't have it, it's now on order from amazon.

3. Just received my new t-shirts from goalhanger.

4. Bob has just been told by lisa to move his car!

5. Fucking mull of kintyre!

Exactly what it says on the tin. She came into work the other day to find the straps on the back of her theatre shoes had been cut through, making them unwearable and that her 'outdoor uniform' (we have tunics and trousers for meetings outside theatre) had strips cut all the way up them from the bottom. As she went to leave the other day she found her outdoor shoes full of Aquagel and her own clothes cut. It's horrible because she's the nicest, most placid lass you could ever meet and no-one could possibly have anything against her which is making it all the more upsetting. I rang her at home last night to see if she was okay and she just doesn't want to come back in case something else happens. Spiteful, childish and completely unnecessary behaviour. Like I said, god help whoever it is when we find out because most of the department will be ready for them ;)

How childish though!? Might be one of those where you never find out who's doing it, as they're not about to do it when someone is around. Get the bosses to put something up on the notice board about measures having been taken to ensure that the culprit will be caught if they do it again. Keep it deliberately vague like that and chances are it won't happen again as they'll be bricking it.

How childish though!? Might be one of those where you never find out who's doing it, as they're not about to do it when someone is around. Get the bosses to put something up on the notice board about measures having been taken to ensure that the culprit will be caught if they do it again. Keep it deliberately vague like that and chances are it won't happen again as they'll be bricking it.

Think the boss was going to inform the police actually so that whoever is doing it will hopefully shit themselves when they find out.

tunics and trousers? what the hell do you do? :shades:

tunics and trousers? what the hell do you do? :lol:

I'm a nurse. We're not allowed to wear scrubs outside of theatre so we have an alternative uniform.

Thats shocking Catwoman. It's like the time when the kid at my scholl was writing 'shite' in 'shite' on the walls and the 5 a side got stopped through it, the whole school was after catching him.

Bastardo!

I reckon it was that Tom kid off here.

1. Always come to read the meter when you are having a dump.

2. Waiting for a parcel to be delivered for my flat mate.

3. Got an exam the morrow

4. Going to go to the libary to revise later

5. About to have brunch.

have you not got lockers where you can keep your stuff in, so that it doesn't happen again?

1. Worrying about my house getting re-wired

2. Bored at work

3. Wanting to go biking tonight but gotta take a party wall down

4. Want a shag but bird is off it, been like it for months ;)

5. Eating a mars bar :lol:

1. Worrying about my house getting re-wired

2. Bored at work

3. Wanting to go biking tonight but gotta take a party wall down

4. Want a shag but bird is off it, been like it for months :shades:

5. Eating a mars bar ;)

Might be cos youre eating too many Mars bars and look like a right fat twat?

If that doesnt work then have an affair with a lass from a website to build your self-esteem.

No fee required for the advice. :lol:

1. I went to two gigs last night (Willy Mason in Sheffield and the Blueprints in york.

2. Im tired and not up to anything...

3. I might play football

4. I have a lot of bills to pay

5. Im sick to death :lol: