• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
noseae3.jpg

2yearab5.jpg

gullitvb4.jpg

This thread makes me nervous with certain types about, someone was viewing this thread. Say nee more.

See what I was saying about Irish yesterday though, I was almost ginger as a bairn....

Don't think it is.

Casers were shite in them days, kids don't know they are born do they now? The panels used to come off after 6 month regardless how much they were.

Don't think it is.

Casers were shite in them days, kids don't know they are born do they now? The panels used to come off after 6 month regardless how much they were.

Used to happen when we played as kids as well. One good long game could have taken all the panels off a shite one.

Don't think it is.

Them were the days :icon_lol: Remember doing a drop-kick with mine actually holding it by one of the panels.

And then someone inevitably booted their foot right through the bladder - game over.

Don't think it is.

Used to happen when we played as kids as well. One good long game could have taken all the panels off a shite one.

:icon_lol:

REET STOP THE GAME, need to pull this panel off!

Don't think it is.

Them were the days ;) Remember doing a drop-kick with mine actually holding it by one of the panels.

And then someone inevitably booted their foot right through the bladder - game over.

:icon_lol:

Aye, they used to get orange plebs coming out of the sides too when they were fucked. That ball on my nose was a £20 adidas world cup ball as well, not a Dixons Sports cheapy. The best ones were Mitre Multiplex's but they used to hurt your feet when you were a kid.

Bet you had the tracky top Craig, and that away shirt.

Edited by McFaul

I actually had neither!!

I had the tracksuit before it - the one with the NUFC ball logo and umbro written vertically on the right hand side.

As for the away shirt, the first I actually got was the one after that - the yellow one with the green lines on it (same one we were still using when we got promoted).

I actually had neither!!

I had the tracksuit before it - the one with the NUFC ball logo and umbro written vertically on the right hand side.

As for the away shirt, the first I actually got was the one after that - the yellow one with the green lines on it (same one we were still using when we got promoted).

Aye. To be fair me and you iirc, are the only two on here who can provide pictoral proof that we're not KBJ's.

• 2 months later...

Post a picture of yourself as a bairn alongside a very recent pic of yourself. I can still see me in me eyes as a bairn, same eyes, but fuck me if ever there was an advert for teenagers to stay off the beers, tabs, late neets of debauchery this is it. Yeez dee yours and have a look how much you've changed. Some pics of people as kids look absolutely fuck all like them as adults.

2yearab5.jpg

4kbm86.jpg

He'll gan fucking ackers when he sees it :lol:

Nar forgetting the fact he looks bent, well it's better than you saying Lou Carpenter. I always get grief, other cunts should put their pics up.

He'll gan fucking ackers when he sees it :lol:

Nar forgetting the fact he looks bent, well it's better than you saying Lou Carpenter. I always get grief, other cunts should put their pics up.

I don't think he looks bent, he's lush.

Spence is openly gay and has been in a relationship with a Spanish man since 2001.[5][verification needed] The couple have been in a civil partnership since 2007.[6][verification needed]

References

Caant