Ugly Scenes in the Tunnel

Gemmill

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellamy is a tool, but McDermott deserved it for the shit he came out with about Bellamy.

See what I mean

I regret what happened re: Bellamy leaving, but accept it's in the past. However, Bellamy has left, but McDermott is still here and is a waste of space.

Anyway, it's just as often one of your "camp" who bring up the Bellamy thing. Who started this thread? :gay:

Bellamy is a tool, but McDermott deserved it for the shit he came out with about Bellamy.

See what I mean

See what I mean what? I was never in the obsessed-with-Bellamy camp, but McDermott didn't half talk a load of bullshit when he was brought back by his mate Souness.

Bellamy started on Terry Mac, someone then shouted 'pick on someone your own size', so Bellamy then went and started on the ball boy.

...then someone said the same thing again, so he laced you. :gay:

Bastid.

By the way, if it was Bellamy, Terry Mac, and Carr involved, then it really was 'ugly' scenes in the tunnel.

Sounded entirely plausible given the way he has gone about his life really.

Everyone knows Bellamy loves us though :good:

He is odious and Terry mac has far more affinity for the club than that little prick ever will.

Know which one was the better player as well and it wasnt the runted little cock who does what is best for himself (in the ever so self-important third person)

Just another episode in his own little dream land.......

Never known so much bollocks spouted about one player by fans who see him as the sole reason we did well. Nowt to do with Alan Shearer scoring another 20+ or Gary Speed etc.

Scores loads of goals though - everyone tells me he does anyway.

51 in his top flight pro career so far by the age of 27.

Good player but enormously overrated by too many. Couldnt kick the likes of Peter Beardsleys arse.

Will get nowt but antipathy from me and judging by last night, many others will give him far more than that.

Rightly so.

Edited by gram

I reckon Carr would lace the pair of them. He looks like a bit of a mental case. I certainly think Bellamy can probably only win fights with female students.

They are just slags and deserve a good kicking (apparently)

Carr would indeed lace the fuck out of them. Be good to watch though.

I agree although I'd rather have Bellamy at the club than Terry Mac :good:

I'd rather Freddie had a Snickers tbh.

Looking at him and Clark in the dugout makes me cringe. Was Clark actually chewing baccy last night btw? That or half a pie. If it was gum he must have shoved the entire pack of Hubba Bubba in his face.

I agree although I'd rather have Bellamy at the club than Terry Mac :good:

I'd rather have Gary Rowell, Wayne Entwistle and Kevin Phillips in black and white before that little welsh (deliberately lower case) tosser.

Bloke at work reckons the journal are reporting fighting between Bellamy, Carr and McDermott in the tunnel. No doubt that little shit was making his mouth go. I wouldn't pick a fight with the Irish Odd Job though.

As Terry McDermott made public statements about the character of a person who he had never met, I don't really blame that person for wanting to call him a cunt when he had the chance, if this is generally what happened, do you ?

Not that Terry McDermott has owt to crow about anyway, he only puts his geordie hat on when it suits the twat anyway - in my book he did his time as Keegans nr 2 and since then he's been a waste of space and a cunt to boot especially when he had that bother with the club over his son and was going to take them to court

Who's side were you in the Bellamy v Shepherd debate then Leazes?

Was Fred right to condemn him and say he had no future at NUFC?

A simple yes or no will do :good:

I'm not in anybodys "camp".

I just see the situation as a dispute between people. are you suggesting you don't have an opinion on this other than a biased one ?

So far as Fred is concerned, I really don't give a shite, I just want the best for the club and I do not believe Fred was doing anything other than backing his manager, which is what a chairman is supposed to do. Shit ones don't by the way, in case you haven't still grasped this concept. So, yes, even though I disagree with his judgement, I think he was right to back his manager. You need to learn how to seperate the difference in roles between the manager and chairman, but to be fair, you aren't the only one on here who can't do that.

The simple fact is, Terry McDermott made public remarks about Craig Bellamy without even meeting the bloke so Craig Bellamy has every reason to want to take him to task for it.

Do you still think we are better off without Craig Bellamy, yes or no ? And do you still think we were right to back Souness with a shitload of money to "build his team" ?

uh oh

apart from the usual moronic "anyone but Fred" rubbish, do you not have an opinion .... :lol:

Sounded entirely plausible given the way he has gone about his life really.

Everyone knows Bellamy loves us though :good:

He is odious and Terry mac has far more affinity for the club than that little prick ever will.

Know which one was the better player as well and it wasnt the runted little cock who does what is best for himself (in the ever so self-important third person)

Just another episode in his own little dream land.......

Never known so much bollocks spouted about one player by fans who see him as the sole reason we did well. Nowt to do with Alan Shearer scoring another 20+ or Gary Speed etc.

Scores loads of goals though - everyone tells me he does anyway.

51 in his top flight pro career so far by the age of 27.

Good player but enormously overrated by too many. Couldnt kick the likes of Peter Beardsleys arse.

Will get nowt but antipathy from me and judging by last night, many others will give him far more than that.

Rightly so.

Super post - pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter too. Odious person, overrated player...

I'm not in anybodys "camp".

I just see the situation as a dispute between people. are you suggesting you don't have an opinion on this other than a biased one ?

So far as Fred is concerned, I really don't give a shite, I just want the best for the club and I do not believe Fred was doing anything other than backing his manager, which is what a chairman is supposed to do. Shit ones don't by the way, in case you haven't still grasped this concept. So, yes, even though I disagree with his judgement, I think he was right to back his manager. You need to learn how to seperate the difference in roles between the manager and chairman, but to be fair, you aren't the only one on here who can't do that.

The simple fact is, Terry McDermott made public remarks about Craig Bellamy without even meeting the bloke so Craig Bellamy has every reason to want to take him to task for it.

Do you still think we are better off without Craig Bellamy, yes or no ? And do you still think we were right to back Souness with a shitload of money to "build his team" ?

Surely all McDermott was doing was backing his manager which according to you is the right thing to do. Do you think that McDermott who was seen as a link to the fans did what he did off his own back. If you do then you're worse than I thought (which would be quite difficult).

So let me get this right. You think that Shepherd on realising that Souness was shite beyond belief was right in then giving millions of pounds to said crap manager to build his crap managers team. So if my son can't ride a bike it is right for me as a father to buy him the most expensive bike I can get my hands on for him to leave in the garage and never use. The bike is called the Kona Luque BTW. Or maybe get him the Raleigh Owen which is a fantastic bike more expensive than the Kona but is known to break a lot and make it unuseable. It's all right for me to do that just to make him like me is it?

Now before you say exactly what we know you are going to. I am not saying we shouldn't have signed Owen. i was excited by the signing loved it. But we now have no money. We have a squad thinner than a catwalk model and about as healthy. And this is because Shepherd backed his crap managers blindly.

Unless of course you believe the rumours and Shepherd with all his football knowledge (which he could right on the back of a stamp in crayon) went out and bought the players himself. In which case he is even worse than I thought (which would be impossible).

And if you think I am doing this talking down to you in a patronising manner. Then I am sorry. But you're right I am.