What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

New album out this week. Quality band. Very good live too.

Never listened to these before - I thought they were a lot lighter? Almost pop-like?

Anyway, I'm liking this so I'll take a look at these further. Cheers for the heads up.

They're not exactly heavy, but they're not pop. Definitely a rock band. Bit more blues influenced than say Airbourne (by blues I mean more british blues rock than BB King!) Have a listen to these:

The third one and the one I originally posted are about as light as they go I'd say. The new album has a bit more of a blues twinge in places. Quite like it so far.

Very good live. They supported AC/DC on their Black Ice world tour, so saw them first at Wembley (knew their first two albums very well before then), but the sound wasn't great for them. Saw them later in one of the HMV forum type places in London, sort of mid sized rock venue, maybe 1-2k people (ish?) and they were fantastic.

(I like them a bit!)

Sold. I've grabbed their 3 albums. Annoyingly, the one I really want to listen too I can't find online - the live one. I'll see if I can pick it up in a shop somewhere.

New album out this week. Quality band. Very good live too.

Never listened to these before - I thought they were a lot lighter? Almost pop-like?

Anyway, I'm liking this so I'll take a look at these further. Cheers for the heads up.

They're not exactly heavy, but they're not pop. Definitely a rock band. Bit more blues influenced than say Airbourne (by blues I mean more british blues rock than BB King!) Have a listen to these:

The third one and the one I originally posted are about as light as they go I'd say. The new album has a bit more of a blues twinge in places. Quite like it so far.

Very good live. They supported AC/DC on their Black Ice world tour, so saw them first at Wembley (knew their first two albums very well before then), but the sound wasn't great for them. Saw them later in one of the HMV forum type places in London, sort of mid sized rock venue, maybe 1-2k people (ish?) and they were fantastic.

(I like them a bit!)

Sold. I've grabbed their 3 albums. Annoyingly, the one I really want to listen too I can't find online - the live one. I'll see if I can pick it up in a shop somewhere.

Great stuff :good: 412 days of rock n roll? Would have thought that was available.

That Gotye track from a couple of years back ie. "Heart's a Mess". It won a few awards, but never really found it's way on to the mainstream radio stations, although the album sold really well. The track AH posted is more accessible/commercial, and is getting alot of airplay. Edited by Year Zero

Glad people are liking the Gotye tune, one of my favourites of the year. I like what I've heard of LDR too and I think her debut LP's out shortly so should be worth a listen.

I've been listening to George Harrison a lot after watching Living in the Material World. His self-titled is really underrated.