What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Don't know if this is the right place but I caught a TV ad for the new Annie Lennox collection last night where she was absolutely raping Shining Light by Ash - based on the clip I'd have no qualms with having her shot.

Don't know if this is the right place but I caught a TV ad for the new Annie Lennox collection last night where she was absolutely raping Shining Light by Ash - based on the clip I'd have no qualms with having her shot.

Yep, it's pretty bad like

EDIT: as a result of the above, I'm now listening to the original, very loud :baby:

Oasis - Maybe Here Now (Be Here Now Edit)

frontmaybeherenow.jpg

I've recently just acquired this bootleg, which is a fan edit of Be Here Now. Basically cut the length of some songs, not happy with Fade In Out being cut like, but also added some of the B-Sides from around the time which are better than most of the album songs.

Total time Original Be Here Now 01:11:31

Total time Maybe Here Now 01:10:43

1. D’You Know What I Mean? 6:27

2. Flashbax 4:52

3. Stay Young 4:40

4. The Girl In The Dirty Shirt 3:39

5. Stand By Me 4:50

6. I Hope, I Think, I Know 4:07

7. Be Here Now 5:14

8. Don’t Go Away 4:11

9. Going Nowhere 4:29

10. Fade In-Out 2:04

11. My Big Mouth 4:33

12. Magic Pie 5:10

13. It’s Getting’ Better (Man!!) 5:54

14. Angel Child 3:47

15. All Around The World 6:46

I miss read that that she was "rapping", by the sounds of it it wouldn't have made much difference, was just picturing her with gold teeth and a clock round her neck, flavor flav style.