What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

"True love is hard to find" one of the catchiest sample/hooks ever :boogie:

Well that's put a ridiculous grin on my face for the rest of the day cheers :D

Great Soul II Soul sample as well.

Saw N-Joi at Rezerection 6 at the old Mayfair. Pills, pink champagne and school the next morning.

Loving the new Destroyer album. It's never going to hit the heights of Kaputt as that remains my favourite album of the decade so far but there are some great moments on this one.

Didn't know the new Destroyer was kicking about, I'll get right on that. Love the new Beach House one though. There's something about the guitar sound that just works for me.

As for today

Just leaving this on in the background as I potter about. Surprisingly, I'm not on the jazz tabs.

Going years ahead like but have you heard much by Fat Freddy's Drop? Similar sound and similarly good when you're spangled.

Nah, I have heard of them though. Might've been Sammynb who mentioned them on here before. Will have a listen, ta. Got a canny few of those Trojan Records box sets. The dub ones are mint.

Nah, I have heard of them though. Might've been Sammynb who mentioned them on here before. Will have a listen, ta. Got a canny few of those Trojan Records box sets. The dub ones are mint.

They've only got three albums so I'd just start from the beginning and get through them.

I always hoy this onto little playlists I make.

Nice that. I love loads of stuff with that Dub / Lee Scratch Perry influence. You get it in House, Techno and ambient shit like the Orb and it always hits the spot.