What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

• 2 weeks later...

flicking through the channels last night looking for something to watch for 10 minutes or so while I drank me last can and ended putting on one of the music channels playing 90s euphoric trance. ended up opening another 4 pack and watching it till the end! :)

was more in to the mayhem of the likes of lab4 and hard house at the time, but some guilty more mainstream pleasures.....  

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 2

apologies for being a bit self indulgent with the trance stuff here, but stumbled on this yesterday on yourube, a very recent remix of gladiator now we are free. think it's superb, as is the accompanying video which is apparently shot at tomorrowland festival in belgium. 4 minutes of lush, oh to be young and beautiful again, I'd be on the ferry to ostend next month!  :lol:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I'm friends with SC and I can assure you  she is gorgeous in every way

I didn’t say she wasn’t- but she’s also slightly bong eyed :lol:

Rest assured I would disappoint her at the drop of a hat. 

• Haha 5

Btw, Ms. Fist went to her first gig last night- Libertines in the circus tent on the Town Moor. ( she was offered free tickets ,and she’s only 14,  so I’ll give her a pass :lol:). 

Came back absolutely buzzing, loved it. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

@PaddockLad now hates you and I'm slightly in the huff. :D

5 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I'm friends with SC and I can assure you  she is gorgeous in every way

Ok SpongeBob, spill…how do you know the divine Ms C??  :wank:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Ok SpongeBob, spill…how do you know the divine Ms C??  

She went out with one of my oldest friends for about 15 years. They only split up because she wanted kids and he didn't. The rest of us still shake our heads sadly when we think about it

To be honest I haven't seen her for about 10 years as our paths don't really cross any more since she got married out of the group of friends, and we all got old, but from end of the 80s to early 2000s she was one of the gang

It has to be said she was a riot.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, spongebob toonpants said:

She went out with one of my oldest friends for about 15 years. They only split up because she wanted kids and he didn't. The rest of us still shake our heads sadly when we think about it

To be honest I haven't seen her for about 10 years as our paths don't really cross any more since she got married out of the group of friends, and we all got old, but from end of the 80s to early 2000s she was one of the gang

It has to be said she was a riot.

I used to drink with alan hull auite often, he was a regular in the potters wheel at sunniside in the mid 80s.

when I first started seeing the now mrs brokendoll one of her group of friends was ace who went on to be the guitarist in skunk anansi. he made it very obvious he fancied her. I hated the cunt and still wish to this day I'd bopped him on the nose.

much rather have known sarah cracknell though!   :) 

• Haha 3

We used to go this great club night with people from her record label. Only problem it was a Sunday, Mondays were a mare for us civilians with jobs

https://www.thesocial.com/hvn44-the-heavenly-sunday-social/

I used to work in Soho and their label headquarters were round the corner. My mate rang me at work once and said take the sfternoon off and get down to The Ship in Wardour Street me and Sarah are with a couple of mates.

Mates turned out to be Bobby Gillespie, Mani, and Noel Liam and Bonehead

This would be just as Definitely Maybe came out

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I once got Tony Di Bart's autograph in the Ritzy. 

:lol:
I nearly tripped over the lass out of T’Pau coming out of Killington Lake Services on the M6, because she’s fucking tiny, ( I’m not exactly Robert Wadlow, either). 

She was not happy. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
I nearly tripped over the lass out of T’Pau coming out of Killington Lake Services on the M6, because she’s fucking tiny, ( I’m not exactly Robert Wadlow, either). 

She was not happy. 

Did you deck her?

• Haha 4