Titus Bramble: enough is enough

Jimbo

Ramage is rubbish as well.

To be honest, every player in defence was rubbish today although Moore was slightly more solid. We need to revamp the whole defence. But fully expect us to splash out 15M on a stiker in January.

Bramble is nothing short of an embarrasement, worst player in the premiership no doubt.

You can't judge Ramage based on his performances at left-back. Which is what a few seem to be doing.

Yes, but I havent been impressed with him at CB either.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramage is rotten at left-back, but you can't really blame him for that, it's not his position - it's Babayaro who should get the blame. If he hadn't acted like an idiot on Wednesday, Ramage wouldn't have had to play in his place.

I see very little prospects in any of our defenders at the moment. (With the exception of perhaps Taylor, but even he's in danger of being drageed into the mire)

And to think that, with very little hard work done this summer, we could have quite easily had a back four that consisted of Sol Campbell, Jonathan Woodgate & Wayne Bridge.

Still, so long as we brought in more midfielders, eh? :good:

The problem with Bramble, is that he's thick as fuck.

I think that's spot on

Yesterday was the worst performance he's put in, he was two yards off the pace on his feet and three or four off the pace in his head. Can't work out why the Rodent didn't throw Bernard into the left back spot instead seeing as it is a much less crucial position, both would be lacking sharpness but OB would be in a position where the laziest player on earth plays.

Bramble has played some canny games but there's far too many when he's fucked up. It becomes a bit of a cycle. Some people say that players can start to believe their own hype, I reckon Bramble has started to believe his deriders, and is worried about playing badly from the start of the game. Obviously thie mindset puts him in totally the wrong state of mind to be playing, and hence he makes more incredibly stupid decisions because he is panicing about fucking up again.

Some people say that players can start to believe their own hype, I reckon Bramble has started to believe his deriders, and is worried about playing badly from the start of the game. Obviously thie mindset puts him in totally the wrong state of mind to be playing, and hence he makes more incredibly stupid decisions because he is panicing about fucking up again.

Spot on. I blame Soccer Saturday for this. Before the Fulham game an NUFC fan wrote into Soccer Saturday asking them to back off Bramble as he'd finished last season strongly. Cue those hilarious ex-pros showing clips of Bramble fucking up and taking the piss out of him. Footballers watch the tele like, and I wouldn't be surprised if Titus watched it and had all his confidence drained.

Still, I've always said we'll win nowt with him there.

Are you in a different time zone or something SLP? That's two threads you've posting in today, talking about "today's game" :good:

Ye kna what I mean, today...yesterday...it's all the same.

I'm with Dave here, I've got literally no idea what day it is

Are you in a different time zone or something SLP? That's two threads you've posting in today, talking about "today's game" :good:

Living in a world of ignorance is great. They'll never understand.

Living in a world of ignorance is great. They'll never understand.

Do nights. I've not been to bed yet so I went to the game earlier today.

Although Bramble was poor again as usual I am in amazement that no one has nothing to say about Moore`s poor clearence and the fact he lost track and failed to mark Cahill for the goal. It was Moores man that had a free header. Bramble was given Johnson to mark, Johnson didn`t score. Carr, Ramage and Moore gave the ball away in ridiculous places on many occassions yesterday that should have led to goals for Everton. Regardless of how crap Bramble was yesterday you lot need to see the bigger picture. There were 2 points raised yesterday that i have been saying for sometime by people who have been in the game along time. If we keep emptying midfield like we do any defence will struggle especially a below average one. Also if the fans keep holding there breath and murmoring everytime anyone of our defenders get the ball it will do nothing but encourage the other team.

Some people say that players can start to believe their own hype, I reckon Bramble has started to believe his deriders, and is worried about playing badly from the start of the game. Obviously thie mindset puts him in totally the wrong state of mind to be playing, and hence he makes more incredibly stupid decisions because he is panicing about fucking up again.

Spot on. I blame Soccer Saturday for this. Before the Fulham game an NUFC fan wrote into Soccer Saturday asking them to back off Bramble as he'd finished last season strongly. Cue those hilarious ex-pros showing clips of Bramble fucking up and taking the piss out of him. Footballers watch the tele like, and I wouldn't be surprised if Titus watched it and had all his confidence drained.

Fair enough, but that's no excuse.

Whoever said Bramble's problem is that he's thick is spot on. Ramage also looks and plays like he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Fair enough, but that's no excuse.

Whoever said Bramble's problem is that he's thick is spot on. Ramage also looks and plays like he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Let's not forget any natural ability as well.