Window on the world.

Craig

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I knew how to post a pic on here I would show you the shitheap that I am having to sit amongst - thanks to hips jnr :unsure:

Maybe I should look into how to post a pic as I have a great one from my childhood that I told myself to see if I could find and put up in the thread from a few weeks ago. We'll see.

EDIT: Oh, and I thought this thread was going to be all about that awful 'thing' that goes on at the Fish Quay every year! (type of thing people from 'the' Felling go to!)

Edited by snakehips

Leftie freak!

The worst bit is, I actually write with my right hand but I use the mouse with my left. I like to swap the buttons round as well to confuse people. :(

Ah, that's your problem then. You should never shift your button round, as some blokes find it hard enough to find at the best of times. So I'm told :unsure:

With that shit joke, I'm off to see if I can eat something without it leaving my body rather quickly :(

If I knew how to post a pic on here I would show you the shitheap that I am having to sit amongst - thanks to hips jnr :(

Maybe I should look into how to post a pic as I have a great one from my childhood that I told myself to see if I could find and put up in the thread from a few weeks ago. We'll see.

EDIT: Oh, and I thought this thread was going to be all about that awful 'thing' that goes on at the Fish Quay every year! (type of thing people from 'the' Felling go to!)

never been... :unsure:

Is that a Tupperware box full of biscuits?

yes, yes it is :(

and as for the CRT, aye all this swanky living means I cant even afford a proper biscuit barrel never mind a TFT :unsure:

Did you sell the side and top panels for biccie money aswell? :(

Is that a Tupperware box full of biscuits?

yes, yes it is :D

and as for the CRT, aye all this swanky living means I cant even afford a proper biscuit barrel never mind a TFT :unsure:

Did you sell the side and top panels for biccie money aswell? :(

Yea, a packet of Wagon Wheels were the order of the day :(