The crowd at St James'

aimaad22

Guest Patrokles

I understand as well as anyone how frustrating things are at the moment. But the crowds behaviour towards the team is almost becoming as pathetic as the team itself. There are anxious ooohs aaahs and general impatience from minute 1. Not to mention we get on the back of players like Bramble and that does thier confidence no good. Everybody knows what a clown he is but we can save it for after the game cant we?

This is the time when the team needs its fans behind it, and we are doing completely the opposite! Its hard yes but its what should be done. We let out the frustration amongst ourselves, whats the point of letting the team know infront of the whole world that we hate thier guts! Want to protest agains the manager or the chairman, it should be done after or before games as a proper protest and not angry chants during the game that demoralise everyone. When a game starts, we should get completely behind the team so they can play with as much confidence as possible.

At the moment we are a 12th man to the other team.

"We"? "We" should be doing this, "we" should be doing that. "You" are in Pakistan, so basically fuck off tbh.

First time i've ever seen such a nasty streak in Scott, and I must say I don't like it one bit. :unsure:

I'm not going to speak for him, but I think its the frustration of watching shit week in week out that caused that comment rather than aimaad22's post.

I think it's more the frustration of reading shit from aimaad week in week out that caused that comment rather than frustration of today's match.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more like jerk...

aimad may well be from pakistan, but he's entitled his opinion. as are you, but just think before you type.

He's entitled to tell me how the crowd should and shouldn't react when he has to fork out to go and watch that turd every week. Until then, I'm entitled to tell him to fuck off. Great word-play with the knee jerk to jerk thing btw. I see what you did there.

I wasnt telling anyone to do this or that. I was expressing my opinion as regards the crowd's behaviour. And I didnt say anyone had to agree with me.

I would love to go and fork out even to watch that 'turd' every week. Most of you people dont realise how frustrating it can be for lads like myself, isolated as far as football goes let alone NUFC.

And then nobody is forcing you to go watch at St James' are they? Oh, sorry, you are that superfan who has to go watch every game and think himself holy and above others who either dont go or dont have an option of going :unsure:

I don't know how people who don't plough their money in to watch this garbage dare criticize those who do.

Those people may not have the option of doing so, and they may be putting in effort/time/money in another way as best as possible. So those who think themselves holy for splashing out on the club should wait a minute and think how much they know about the other person before slagging him off.

I back Scott as well, even though I usually respect the opinion of everyone even thought they don't go

Opinion aye opinion thats it!!! This is a message board, where people post thier opinions and discuss matters. Do I have to pin an 'imo' with every line to make you lads understand Im not 'telling you what to do!'. If all of us thought the same this place wouldnt exist. I never say anybody has to agree with what I say.

So some of you dont like my opinion or what I think, fair enough just say so. But there seems to be a slagging off match everytime. Sorry but it kind of reminds of the intolerant attitude of most Western nations that think their style of life and their values are the best and should be imposed on all others. Wont discuss politics here because God know what that would brew up. I know its not all of you, so sorry again. I understand most of the hatred comes from you not liking my opinion or what I post, but these replies to signify a certain amount of intolerance towards other opinions. A simple 'no, I disagree' with you does the job, what I get is again, intolerance.

I was the one who got rid of NewJerseyMag in the end cos I kept giving him such a hard time over what a wanker he was. My proudest moment tbh.

And patrokles seems to have been hired to get rid of me it seems. Have to say it was a rather poor appointment because he cant seem to come up with more than one line answers that just say, "Fuck off' or "Go to hell". Will have to do a bit better than that.

Edited by aimaad22

Look, dickhead, when I get back from yet another disappointing result at the match to discover that some clown sat in Pakistan has decided that it's actually the fans at the ground, i.e. me, that are partly to blame for this - and I quote "At the moment we are a 12th man to the other team" - then you can be fairly certain that it's gonna piss me and anyone else that sat and watched that shit right off.

Don't give me the "I'd love to be at the game, you're so privileged" shite either, because I can assure you that watching NUFC at the minute is far from a privilege.

Until you're sat there as a part of that crowd you have no right to be giving us marks out of 10 and telling us where we're going wrong in support of the team. And if you continue trying to do so, I'll continue telling you to fuck off, whether people think it's nasty or not.

I've just re-read your post btw, and you can fuck right off with the Western nations/intolerance shit as well. What a load of crap. My intolerance of your opinion has nothing to do with politics or anything else, it's because I think you're talking shit about something that you've no right to comment on.

I wouldn't dream of going on the message board of an American Football team whilst I'm sat in North Shields to let them all know that their poor support at the match is affecting team performances, because I've no right to when I'm not attending their games. Nor have you.

"Western nations imposing values on people." Fuck off man.

aimad may well be from pakistan, but he's entitled his opinion. as are you, but just think before you type.

Be it Pakistan, Australia, good ol' US of A, or wherever life's journey takes us surely doesn't make us less ardent in our support of OUR team and the right to voice an opinion about the management, the team, and even the supporters who attend the games, be it in a negative or positive manner.

And surely those who pay to attend games on a regular basis such as season ticket holders etc are not considered to be better supporters than those who live in distant places purely because they spend hard-earned money.

Sometimes I get to see the Lads play via 'pay for view' television, sometimes if I'm lucky I get to watch them 'free' on television at home, and sometimes I have to travel about 40 miles to where I can pay and see games in places where they are only shown, like British pubs. If they are not on television and can't be found on my computer then I always follow the games by text commentaries, usually on BBC Sports.

In truth I am no less an avid Newcastle fan than I was in the late 40's early 50's when I lived in Gateshead, it's just a little more difficult now but not as difficult as it was before everyone had telephones, before English football was shown on American TV, before computers, and I had to rely on my sister sending me newspaper clippings which would be at least a week old.

And inccidently, I would NEVER boo MY team no matter how bad they were, I might feel like it but it's not in me to do that.

I'm not saying anyone is any more or less of a fan based on their location. I'm saying that until and unless you are part of the crowd that is reacting in whatever way it's reacting to the events on the pitch, then don't criticise those that are. Simple as that. Certainly don't suggest that they are in some way helping out the opposition.

I agree with Mr Abusive :unsure:, what we are seeing at the minute are numerous foreign based fans coming on boards to tell us to up our game. Bloke in New Zealand saying that 25k was a disgrace on Wednesday and the current generation are shit supporters is just one classic example.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about the game, players, events that happened but when your not there then you have no right to complain about what the crowd do and blame us for the team being shit.

I was there yesterday and tbh dont remember hearing any major dissatisfaction until the end of the game. Its easy to say Bramble gets stick well I didnt hear it yesterday.

Whether you've been to zero games or a thousand, you cant call the crowd at any particular game unless you were there yourself and had to put up with the same shit we had to.

I was there too and didn't hear any booing until after the final whistle except for the referee who the bloke in front of me blames for us losing every match.

I am off to listen to the rubbish Alan Oliver has to say on Talk Sport.

............................................ at any particular game unless you were there yourself and had to put up with the same shit we had to.

You know, what with instant-replay, when you're watching the game on television you have to put up with the same shit you did over and over again :unsure:

............................................ at any particular game unless you were there yourself and had to put up with the same shit we had to.

You know, what with instant-replay, when you're watching the game on television you have to put up with the same shit you did over and over again :unsure:

Jesus, that's an appalling counter-argument. Turns out it's worse watching the match at home because of instant replay.

According to AO there is no despondency or discontent in any event (above our usual high expectations) and we were just unlucky.

And we didn't need Sol Campbell because we want players whose best years are in front of us. Mike Parry has more of a clue than that idiot - why do they give him newspaper space or airtime?

You know, what with instant-replay, when you're watching the game on television you have to put up with the same shit you did over and over again :(

with a pint in your hand, packet of pork scratchings and most importantly, the ability to turn the shit over and watch Corrie or summit. Oh how my heart bleeds for ya :unsure:

Gemm's a nasty piece of work - FACT! :unsure:

I arrived home on Friday fully intending to buy a ticket and go to the game. Unfortunately, I am suffering from cronic food poisoning and couldn't go anywhere (except the bog) yesterday :(

I listened to the game and late on I thought the atmosphere was possibly the worst I have ever encounterd. Then, with around 10 minutes to go, I could hear the crowd trying to get behind the team. :( This support, despite the fat lad and John Anderson telling me that the game was absolute garbage, really lifted my spirits. Well done.

Booing after the final whistle? Perfectly entitled to imo. The message has to be relayed.

Guest Patrokles

And patrokles seems to have been hired to get rid of me it seems. Have to say it was a rather poor appointment because he cant seem to come up with more than one line answers that just say, "Fuck off' or "Go to hell". Will have to do a bit better than that.

Don't patronise me, little man, because I'd run rings around you any time, any place. I just feel that your posts merit little more than a simple two word response.

Don't patronise me, little man, because I'd run rings around you any time, any place. I just feel that your posts merit little more than a simple two word response.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

I arrived home on Friday fully intending to buy a ticket and go to the game. Unfortunately, I am suffering from cronic food poisoning and couldn't go anywhere (except the bog) yesterday :unsure:

With the benefit of hindsight I would have happily traded places yesterday.