Happy Hallowe'en!

catmag

Remember John from Whitley Bay. This is going back years like, but it was like listening to two really boring blokes that have known each other for years just chat on to one another. This bloke basically just rang up for a chat. A bit sad really cos he was probably a lonely old bloke, but you didn't feel sorry for him when he was sending you to sleep.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't remember her, what was the craic there?

I remember listening a couple of times when people would ring up having taken an overdose, and Alan would have to do his Jack Killian bit and send the coppers round to knock their door in.

I bet he's got all the boxed sets of Midnight Caller btw. :mellow:

Don't remember her, what was the craic there?

I remember listening a couple of times when people would ring up having taken an overdose, and Alan would have to do his Jack Killian bit and send the coppers round to knock their door in.

I bet he's got all the boxed sets of Midnight Caller btw. :mellow:

Flo was a regular - mustve been in her late 80's or so. if she didnt ring in one week alan would get loads of calls and stuff asking if she'd croaked.

anyway - she took bad and eventually did die.

There's a few of his more recent scary adventures in the archives on www.metroradio.co.uk. I think it's under The Robson Files. Some of them are canny.

Does Taff from Wallsend still get on?

My potential brother in law is a tv director and did some work for Metro Radio, and Al-len has been pestering him ever since with 'I've got this great idea for a show...' type phone calls. Never mentioned Monkey Tennis yet though.

The stuff he does for ABC is very good like I have to admit. It's called 'Scariest places on Earth' and it's basically a game show where a family have to spend the night in a haunted castle etc. They had an American family in Chillingham Castle for one of them and they shat themselves early doors and did a runner. I think if you last till sunset you win a holiday or something.

Anyway, I was Al-len's runner at an event one day and his leather trousers will haunt me forever.

Does Taff from Wallsend still get on?

My potential brother in law is a tv director and did some work for Metro Radio, and Al-len has been pestering him ever since with 'I've got this great idea for a show...' type phone calls. Never mentioned Monkey Tennis yet though.

The stuff he does for ABC is very good like I have to admit. It's called 'Scariest places on Earth' and it's basically a game show where a family have to spend the night in a haunted castle etc. They had an American family in Chillingham Castle for one of them and they shat themselves early doors and did a runner. I think if you last till sunset you win a holiday or something.

Anyway, I was Al-len's runner at an event one day and his leather trousers will haunt me forever.

Can't be too difficult

Im glad not a single person came round :mellow:

class

Our lot do it a few days earlier as they're all under 10.

They're so cute. :lol:

I scare em by dressing up in me scream get up and answering the door. Either that or they recognized it was me on youtube and were scared of that.

• 2 years later...

Where the fuck did you find this thread? You must have had to blow the cobwebs off it :D

Well at least I'm not at work tonight I suppose! How times change...

Had a fab halloween!! Party through the day, facepaints with the grown ups in the afternoon, took the boy trick or treating for the first time (just around the immediate neighbours) had loads of kids at our door, He said " Mummy this is the best day of my life, EVER" it was so sweet. hope everyone elses was as good!!

Had a fab halloween!! Party through the day, facepaints with the grown ups in the afternoon, took the boy trick or treating for the first time (just around the immediate neighbours) had loads of kids at our door, He said " Mummy this is the best day of my life, EVER" it was so sweet. hope everyone elses was as good!!

Fucking hell, WTF? You need to keep him away from Meenzer love, otherwise he's going to be licking the wrong side of the stamp before you know it the little pansy.