Arseholes.

catmag

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This retaliate with violence thing. If the blokes a nutter, if you do him in, he'll more than likely just come back and do something again.

That's why I said it would be better off if they left it.

Thank you to everyone. I'm still very angry but my brother is being far more grown up about it than I am able to be at the moment. He's angry and feels incredibly let down but he knows the truth and so do we. The bairn has never been in a pick of bother in his life. He'd only been in the pub an hour after he finished work so most definitely was not drunk and doesn't have a threatening bone in his body.

There won't be any 'taking matters into our own hands' - bro is sick and tired of it and wants to put it behind him. He just deserved better, for some kind of justice to be done and he was failed.

What makes this unforgivable for me is the damage it has done to my dad who is taking it really very badly and has been quite upset by the whole business.

There is a bit of consolation in the fact that there are a very large number of coppers in the area who are aware of this bloke and this case as one of my uncles and a very close friend of the family are very highly ranked and respected in the local force. If this guy so much as breathes the wrong way in future then he will most definitely know about it.

The bloke would never have got a custodial sentence - we know that, but he would have got a record and the fact that he is a thug would have been acknowledged and the injustice of that night recognised.

Anyway, I'm waffling. Thank you again for your kind words and support. I KNOW he was guilty and that will have to be good enough for me for the time being.

God forbid if he ever needs hospital treatment because if he does he may find himself face to face with a nurse who finds it very difficult to be professional at that moment in time.

The sheer inadequacy of our justice system is appalling. I'm really dismayed by the outcome of all this and also quite upset on your brother and father's behalves. ;)

Console yourself that your brother is the bigger man in all this, and that the thug in question will inevitably continue his worthless life of petty crime and violence and carry on being a lowlife cowardly piece of shit, whilst your brother will carry on being a man of substance, good character and integrity. The thug won't know the difference, but you, your brother and your family and friends will. :blink:

Any retaliation should be aimed at his mam or dad. Seeing his mother come home after being smacked in the face or his dad having taken a good kicking might just bring home to this pric what he's done.

It's not the sensible solution though.

I would just give it three months then follow him home and beat the living daylights out of him with some heavy duty rubber piping.

Any retaliation should be aimed at his mam or dad. Seeing his mother come home after being smacked in the face or his dad having taken a good kicking might just bring home to this pric what he's done.

I would just give it three months then follow him home and beat the living daylights out of him with some heavy duty rubber piping.

I still say we let Meenzer mis-interpret some German.

that'd fuck with his head.

I still say we let Meenzer mis-interpret some German.

that'd fuck with his head.

Pinning the fucka down and letting Meenzer bum him with a gimp mask on would fuck with his head more I'd imagine, especially if you filmed it and sent all his mates a copy.

Pud will film it or at least take some stills

• 4 years later...

Well, who would have thought I'd be resurrecting this thread 5 years after the original post...

Bro went out with dad last night and guess who was in the pub (not the same pub as the original incident) Dad warned PJ that dickhead was in but bro just let it go over his head. Dad and his mates said they were going to the place next door and PJ said he'd follow on after he'd finished his pint. Soon as dad left the dickhead made a beeline for him and said "You tried to get me locked up" Bro replied with "Yes, well you knocked me out." After a few words back and forth, dickhead threatened him with 'finishing the job properly next time' before retreating back and chucking filthy looks our kids way from the comfort of his friends.

Apparently he's still a notorious arsehole, but obviously no-one has done anything about it because he's still wandering the streets looking for bother.

Anyone think it's worth the bairn tipping off the police that a threat has been made in case anything does happen in the future, or am I just being over-protective big sis again. After the last debacle of justice I have no faith left, but it might just help if anything does happen. Thoughts? :(

Difficult one tbh Cat, if he tips off the Police and they go visiting chances are that dickhead will have witnesses saying he did nothing then dickhead will come looking for your brother anyway. Or if your bro does nothing and something did happen there would always be that hindsight issue. I guess the question is how likely is it that this moron will come after your brother anyway or is he just piss and wind during the heat of the moment.

On a slightly different note, I got in to some bother with a local arsehole like the one your brother has got tangled up with (though maybe not as grudge bearing). Basically the guy tried to force me to 'go outside' with him for a dust up and when I told him to go find someone else to annoy he put his arm round my neck and tried to drag me anyway, resulting in me falling backwards and bouncing my head off a doorframe. One 3" gash down the back of my swede and lots of blood later it was all over but even though I had plenty of witnesses I didn't get the cops involved. However, in hindsight I really wish I had, on top of the potential monetary bonus from it I'd have got it turned out that about 6 months later the guy kicked the shit out of some poor 18yr old and I can't help feeling that he might not have been around for it to happen if I'd pressed charges. It also turns out that the guy went on to become the landlord of the pub we had the scuffle in (though it went bankrupt and closed about a year afterwards so hopefully he lost all his money, the twat). I remember thinking about leaving things for six months then catching him on his own with my baseball bat but I never did, I'd moved on and it didn't seem important anymore - that said I'd still love to see someone give him a kicking just for the sake of it.

It's shit, isn't it? I really try to believe in karma and that people will end up getting whatever it is they deserve in the end but it's so frustrating. Maybe you should have pressed charges but he'd probably get told to make up a story and get off with it in the end.

I didn't mean for bro to tell the police so they could go round (I don't for a minute think they would - they've far more important things to be doing) just so maybe there's a record of a threat being made. I dunno. I suppose anyone could go to the police and say that so-and-so threatened me etc.. I'm just fucked off that he's still able to mess up peoples lives.

Sadly i'd say that without anything other than a threat they'll probably do next to nothing :(

bit of luck the mong will try it with the wrong person and get himself crippled

If he ever needs an anaesthetic I hope I'm on duty. Obviously I can't and wouldn't cause him and harm whatsoever but just before I put him to sleep I'll just quietly tell him who I am ;)

Sadly i'd say that without anything other than a threat they'll probably do next to nothing :(

bit of luck the mong will try it with the wrong person and get himself crippled

If he ever needs an anaesthetic I hope I'm on duty. Obviously I can't and wouldn't cause him and harm whatsoever but just before I put him to sleep I'll just quietly tell him who I am ;)

Sounds like the perfect candidate for an atracurium and oxygen anaesthetic. whoops, forgot to turn the vapouriser on...

I can see the same pros and cons for ringing the police as you've outlined but can't really offer any idea how it would play/useful it would be. Didn't you say you had friends/family in the force? I'd ask their opinion.

One of my mates was done for "assault" last night. Some lad was hitting some lass, so my mates group tries to stop him, calm him down etc. the lad turns on his group, grabbing one by the neck and throwing punches at the mate, who punches him back, takes him out just in time for the police to see and do him (but not the original lad) for assault. Our justice system is amazing! This is a lad who has never been anywhere near a fight before too btw, it's a disgrace

One of my mates was done for "assault" last night. Some lad was hitting some lass, so my mates group tries to stop him, calm him down etc. the lad turns on his group, grabbing one by the neck and throwing punches at the mate, who punches him back, takes him out just in time for the police to see and do him (but not the original lad) for assault. Our justice system is amazing! This is a lad who has never been anywhere near a fight before too btw, it's a disgrace

Sadly that's the way it is, though with the amount of witnesses it should sort itself out that your mate was only fighting back in self-defence... providing he didn't go too far in front of the coppers.

That happened to us on a night out a loooong time ago. Bloke pushing and slapping his lass about so we stepped in. We had him under control (I don't think he liked the odds and he was wankered) but started getting smacked off the lass who told us 'leave him alaaane..he's done nowt wrong.' That's gratitude for you.

Guest CabayeAye

I'm not normally one for brutality, but he absolutely deserved that after what he has done to Libya and it's people over the last 40 years. If he got captured and arrested he would have ended up in a 5 star prison for 5 months before getting released for health reasons the same way that Al Megrahi was.

One of the worst human beings that has ever lived and the only good thing about this is he got the death he deserved.