Who when Roeder goes

Tobias

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon it'll be Curbishley, on the basis if we got rid of Roeder in the next couple of weeks he'd be the only one available or probably willing to come. Sven would cost a fortune. Mind, my outsider is still Newell with Shearer as assistant, on the basis old Mikey might be available later this week...

I reckon it'll be Curbishley, on the basis if we got rid of Roeder in the next couple of weeks he'd be the only one available or probably willing to come. Sven would cost a fortune. Mind, my outsider is still Newell with Shearer as assistant, on the basis old Mikey might be available later this week...

Would it not be the other way round, with Newell as assistant?

Regardless, I pity the foo' that comes here.

They'll never allow Shearer to become manager without his badges, despite Roeder and Southgate being allowed, I don't think we'd get away with it again.....plus....I don't think Newell would play second fiddle.

They'll never allow Shearer to become manager without his badges, despite Roeder and Southgate being allowed, I don't think we'd get away with it again.....plus....I don't think Newell would play second fiddle.

Aye, you've got a point. It would also mean Newell would cop the blame if we were still relegated. I'd buy that for a dollar at the moment tbh.

There was talk on the radio about some sort of dispensation being passed this summer for 'outstandin' ex-players.

There was talk on the radio about some sort of dispensation being passed this summer for 'outstandin' ex-players.

'Outstanding' players are rarely good managers though. I mean, look at Mourinho.

'Outstanding' players are rarely good managers though. I mean, look at Mourinho.

By that theory Emre should make a cracking manager aswell.

Is Shearer studying for his Pro License at the minute? The rules have been changed so managers can be appointed as long as they're enrolled on that course, they don't necessarily have to have completed it.

And why Beckenbauer won nothing. Oh, wait...

;)