Le Bald Genius

AgentFox

A quote from the bbc review of the game

"The Peruvian curled in a peach of a ball from the right which found the French striker who stretched his bald head forward to nod the ball past Reading's Hahnemann."

Is sibby turning out to be a good signing or what :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His second goal was excellent, well worked by the team and a great finish.

Not sure why it was disallowed...

Called offside even tho it clearly wasn't and a pity as it was beautifully done.

i'm going to eat my words - he's looked one of our better player every time he's played this season.

you can't argue with his goals and he's got the proverbial good touch for a big man.

i'm going to eat my words - he's looked one of our better player every time he's played this season.

you can't argue with his goals and he's got the proverbial good touch for a big man.

..though some of his touches are atrocious tbph.

But, hey, he cost next to nowt; he's pulled us out the shit on many occasions this season, so good on ya big fella :)

He was fantastic again last night scored two (one ruled out incorrectly) set Martins and others up on more than one occaision including for Martins all important penalty. Getting in the right places at the right time and linking up well, my only critism was he should have had a Hatrick! Bargain!!!