Top Posters In This Topic

I'm over it,we are out full stop.

next!

:icon_lol:

I think you dropped/threw this mate

dummy.jpg

Nope,just a realist playing out the minutes

aye... ok :D

I honestly think we should be concentrating on the league and the UEFA..

UEFA was always our best chance of winning anything, if I were Roeder I would have played the kids from the first minute. Gave them some experience and rest the players that can change games in the premiership and on the continent.

this was always going to be aChelsea victory. The mere fact that they could bring Drogba etc. off the bench just goes to show you how far away we were from victory today.

I'd written this game off as soon as it came out of the hat.

So that's another year without a trophy then.

compare the teams we'd most likely have to beat to get the Carling cup, to the teams we'd have to beat to lift the UEFA.

UEFA is easier for us by a long way.

What a shitty second half. Thought Martins' shot was easily over the line on live play... obviously it wasn't though.

Anyway, one week later, same old story... Fucking chelsea, dam Drogba, and the cunting cheating twat Robben.

Must say I found it rather pleasing to see how shite Obi Mikel and Kalou are!

Martins goal was over the line in my opinion, and Sib should have been awarded a pen late on, Drogba's free kick was taken a least a yard closer the goal than the foul, and Mourinho deserves to beheaded for that card waving shite.

The refereeing was very annoying overall, gave in to every niggling incident involving a Chelsea player asking for a free kick.

Martins' shot was definitely not completely over though I'm afraid.

Martins goal was over the line in my opinion, and Sib should have been awarded a pen late on, Drogba's free kick was taken a least a yard closer the goal than the foul, and Mourinho deserves to beheaded for that card waving shite.

Thank you very much for that!

It was defo over

Fact is, we had 2 good chances to score in the 2nd half and didn't. After that Solano got exposed for not being a good fullback and Butt had to cover and did foul him imo. Wasn't sure if Given was unlucky or at fault for their goal. We should have had a penalty late on though (push in Sibs). Postives: Emre looked good imo, especially with some movement in front of him, Milner did ok and Dyer looked dangerous at times. Never been a big fan of Bridge and today didn't change my mind, lacks pace and agility and is hardly a fearsome tackler, got a good left foot otherwise i'm not too sure why he's so rated.