Cooking

Gemmill

And, combining the sausage content of my post and the honey content of CT's, I absolutely swear by these when we're hosting Eurovision parties chez nous http://www.toontastic.net/board/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/gay.gif

http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/cocktail-sausages-91

I think it's pretty clear that I was the inspiration for the original posting :)

maybe i stole it off him lol

Good lad. At least you admit when you are wrong. You can at least boast that your bolognaise recipe, give or take, is the best that has been posted here which I still use to this day.

Christmas Dinner.

I had great fun making this today.

A very Jamie Oliver inspired occasion as I got the daughter to make Jamie's mince pies (which were to die for).

Jamie's best ever roasts potatoes (using the masher to squeeze them halfway through cooking)

Turkey packed with citrus infused butter under the skin and served the way he does it. (Breasts taken off whole, sliced and covered in a few spoons of gravy.

Complimented with a tray of roast parsnips and carrots and Pancetta sprouts.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And joking and piss takes aside, a big Christmas thank you to all of you who have helped teach a hopeless case how to cook over the last few years!!! ;)

I always just use the sea salt as is and our lass dropped and smashed the pepper grinder yesterday :(

ta9agupy.jpg

Edited by Christmas Tree

Can I just thank CT on behalf of the Toontastic community for not only informing us about him now having a broken pepper grinder but also for presenting us with photographic evidence as I'm sure there may have been a few who might've seriously doubted such momentous news. Well done, Andrew! :good: (And hope you can replace the broken one with a new one). ;)