Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

I'm staggered he's not wearing a pair of Birkenstocks. One errant piggly toe poking through the grimy off-white sock beneath.

I've just bought a 100% Deet mosquito spray for Peru. Apparently it strips paint so fuck knows what it's going to do to my sensitive visage.

[emoji38] Lesbian.

:lol:

I'm currently working around Cumbria/Ayrshire inspecting bridges , with a proper Greenham Common old skool lesbican. ( No shit, she's fucking superb, does not give the slightest of fucks*)

She wouldn't be seen dead in CT's Skechers as they're just toooo Dykey.

( yes, I showed her them and asked the question)

* Carillion auditor turned up today on site and started asking questions regarding our rigging.

Milly Tant shot him down in flames, saying, in the nicest way I've ever heard, that he wasn't fit to even spell Rope Access, never mind question us about it.

He basically did the head down, "Sorry Miss" schoolboy apology.

It was a joy to behold :lol:

I'm currently working around Cumbria/Ayrshire inspecting bridges , with a proper Greenham Common old skool lesbican. ( No shit, she's fucking superb, does not give the slightest of fucks*)

* Carillion auditor turned up today on site and started asking questions regarding our rigging.

Milly Tant shot him down in flames, saying, in the nicest way I've ever heard, that he wasn't fit to even spell Rope Access, never mind question us about it.

Has she pegged you yet? [\lowers tone].

I've just bought a 100% Deet mosquito spray for Peru. Apparently it strips paint so fuck knows what it's going to do to my sensitive visage.

You won't regret it. You may have cancer in years to come butt you'll be mosquito free throughout your trip.

Has she pegged you yet? [\lowers tone].

Thankfully, she's a proper minge fiend.

Even though I'm a big old rufty-tufty blokey bloke, I reckon if it came to a cock-off, I'd be face down in tears :lol:

C'mon lads, I'm not the only one who read that as Vag....

... Lads..... c'mon, help :lol:

C'mon lads, I'm not the only one who read that as Vag....

... Lads..... c'mon, help :lol:

Fuck off! That's purely your sick mind!!

You won't regret it. You may have cancer in years to come butt you'll be mosquito free throughout your trip.

The little bastards see me as a gourmet meal. Plus I can do without coming home with the Zica virus. Malaria tablets procured and appointment for Yellow fever vaccination also made. HepA, Typhoid, tetanus, Typhoid and Diptheria vaccinations done.

Is it worth it, I ask myself....

What is it you're off to do? Promote women's rights or some such nonsense? :)

Stick up your fundraising page again please.

But the difference between the normal shit and the 100% shit is night and day, you won't regret putting it on.

Woman's rights :D Nah, working with bairns. Building a classroom on a school (in a morning before it gets mad hot) then going to a girls home (orphanage) on an afternoon when it's cooler to teach English/do crafts/face painting/ball games/generally having fun etc.

I don't really have a fundraising page - I've just been fundraising at work/locally. But we're halfway to raising £6k for the building materials for the classroom. Anything is gratefully recieved via paypal @ http://www.paypal.me/Peru2016 and thanks to a couple of you who have already donated.

The little bastards see me as a gourmet meal. Plus I can do without coming home with the Zico virus. Malaria tablets procured and appointment for Yellow fever vaccination also made. HepA, Typhoid, tetanus, Typhoid and Diptheria vaccinations done.

Is it worth it, I ask myself....

Aye, I caught that in '82 as a bairn. I was a canny enough player but I broke out in feints, quick turns, one touch football moves the lot.

Safety nobheads like that give the rest of us a bad name. Probably one of the many who have learned everything they know from a classroom and never worked on a site in their life.