Celebrity Big Brother

peasepud

Guest stevieintoon

I watched the first episode to see who was going in. Haven't seen it since. Jade Goody's mother is an absolute monster though.

I think by the standards of South East London, she's pretty normal. Carole tried to reassure Jermaine that she was "sub-normal" by English standards, not in her area she's not. Anyone who's spent any length of time around Bermondsey, Catford, Deptford, New Cross, Lewisham way, will know what I mean. Nobby will know <_< . I found myself actually cringing at the television at her. The scene where she'd got carpet burns and her top was lifted up and tucked in to the back of her bra on her exit, made me feel sorry for Jade more than anything. Imagine a whole nation seeing your mother in this way, 5 million seeing her as a total fuck up.

That Carole Malone is from the toon, does anyone know her, or of her?

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

Jermaine Jackson just told Leo Sayer he's in the same bracket as The Beatles, The Stones, The Kinks etc.

<_<

...And Leo agreed.

:razz::razz::razz:

:P:razz::razz:

:razz::P:razz:

:rolleyes::angry::(:lol:

Then he came out with, "don't forget Elton". Fucking putting himself in the same bracket as Elton John :lol:

I watched the first episode to see who was going in. Haven't seen it since. Jade Goody's mother is an absolute monster though.

I think by the standards of South East London, she's pretty normal. Carole tried to reassure Jermaine that she was "sub-normal" by English standards, not in her area she's not. Anyone who's spent any length of time around Bermondsey, Catford, Deptford, New Cross, Lewisham way, will know what I mean. Nobby will know <_< .

Oi! Some of us try to raise the tone around these parts. :razz:

Leo Sayer quits Big Brother house

Leo Sayer is the third person to quit the channel 4 show

Seventies pop star Leo Sayer has walked out of the Big Brother house on the day he was up for eviction.

It is thought the 58-year-old quit the channel 4 show after knocking down a door with a shovel.

The singer, who was favourite to be evicted, is the third person to quit, following on from rock star Donny Tourette and film director Ken Russell.

Commenting on his departure, the housemates said: "Oh well, another one bites the dust".

Source : BBC

Told ya's

Edited by Bizza

Leo Sayer quits Big Brother house

Leo Sayer is the third person to quit the channel 4 show

Seventies pop star Leo Sayer has walked out of the Big Brother house on the day he was up for eviction.

It is thought the 58-year-old quit the channel 4 show after knocking out Jade with a shovel.

The singer, who was favourite to be evicted, is the third person to quit, following on from rock star Donny Tourette and film director Ken Russell.

Commenting on his departure, the housemates said: "Oh well, another one bites the dust".

Source : BBC

Told ya's

that's what it should say tbh

I've never seen any of this crap. I'd watch it if they invited some Al-Qaeda member though.

Sayer has stormed off in a rage over a pair of pants ;)

Took a shovel to the door apparently, shame he didn't take a shovel to Goody's heed tbh.

If you were in there I could see you getting a wank off jades mother with her broken wing tbh

I think by the standards of South East London, she's pretty normal. Carole tried to reassure Jermaine that she was "sub-normal" by English standards, not in her area she's not. Anyone who's spent any length of time around Bermondsey, Catford, Deptford, New Cross, Lewisham way, will know what I mean. Nobby will know ;) . I found myself actually cringing at the television at her. The scene where she'd got carpet burns and her top was lifted up and tucked in to the back of her bra on her exit, made me feel sorry for Jade more than anything. Imagine a whole nation seeing your mother in this way, 5 million seeing her as a total fuck up.

aye stevie i do know, actually being in those places makes you hate cockneys even more. I've lived in lived in Hackney and New Cross Gate aswell as other places since I've been dopwn here and the South East is really minging (apart from Greenwich). Moving to Angel, Islington at the end of January so hopefully won't get [stevie] cunts like her [/stevie] around anymore!

I think by the standards of South East London, she's pretty normal. Carole tried to reassure Jermaine that she was "sub-normal" by English standards, not in her area she's not. Anyone who's spent any length of time around Bermondsey, Catford, Deptford, New Cross, Lewisham way, will know what I mean. Nobby will know ;) . I found myself actually cringing at the television at her. The scene where she'd got carpet burns and her top was lifted up and tucked in to the back of her bra on her exit, made me feel sorry for Jade more than anything. Imagine a whole nation seeing your mother in this way, 5 million seeing her as a total fuck up.

aye stevie i do know, actually being in those places makes you hate cockneys even more. I've lived in lived in Hackney and New Cross Gate aswell as other places since I've been dopwn here and the South East is really shit (apart from Greenwich). Moving to Angel, Islington at the end of January so hopefully won't get [stevie] cunts like her [/stevie] around anymore!

Edited by NobbySolano

Fucking hell, what sort of door must it be if Leo Sayer can knock it down? If I set him the task of knocking a door down with a shovel, I'd expect to come back a week later and find him still braying on it.

Fucking hell, what sort of door must it be if Leo Sayer can knock it down? If I set him the task of knocking a door down with a shovel, I'd expect to come back a week later and find him still braying on it.

;) "let me out or I will show you little Leo " !!! :o