khay

What are you reading?

When did they kill Teddy btw?

Also, are you suggesting JFK's older brother was killed during the war because they knew his brothers were going to go up against the CIA/Whoever? :lol: Why didn't 'they' just kill JFK during WW2 then? This is mint btw

There's a great doc somewhere about JFK, Sinatra and Sam Giancana. Watch that. ;)

The were killed in 63, 68 (Robert Sirhan Sirhan).

Ted was Chappaquiddick (car crash) probably his own fault. Didn't die...He also has that plane crash he barely survived.

I'm a bit rusty on this. Haven't looked at it in ages.

I'm not ruling out Oswald but I think it's highly unlikely.

Edited by Park Life

Wasn't there another bloke hit my ricochet debris that could've only come from a shot from t'Grassy Knoll?

No chance Ozzy was the only gunman. ;)

There's a great doc somewhere about JFK, Sinatra and Sam Giancana. Watch that. ;)

The were killed in 63, 68 (Robert Sirhan Sirhan).

Ted was Chappaquiddick (car crash) probably his own fault. Didn't die...He also has that plane crash he barely survived.

I'm a bit rusty on this. Haven't looked at it in ages.

I'm not ruling out Oswald but I think it's highly unlikely.

Teddy kills someone so 'they' let him get him away with it to get rid of him. Aye :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't there another bloke hit my ricochet debris that could've only come from a shot from t'Grassy Knoll?

No chance Ozzy was the only gunman. ;)

The dude hit by the ricochet was standing below the underpass at the opposite end of the plaza from the book suppository, if the bullet was fired from the knoll the gunman would have had his gun aimed at least 50 feet off target in front of Kennedy, it makes more sense that the shot came from the 6th floor, LHO fired 3 shots, 2 hits and 1 miss.

I didn't say that. You're being unusually facetious. Was just saying he had brushes with death and said one was of his own making...

Jesus man. A guy reads one book and it's 'Case Closed'. I've read about 17 books on it and for me the jury is still out. ;)

Diana while we're at it...

:“Journalist and author Nicholas Davies describes the motive for Diana’s murder as follows: Following her successful actions against landmines the princess had bigger plans yet. She wanted to become an icon for all the refugees of this world. Davis: ‘She intended to start a campaign in a Palestinian refugee camp in Gaza or the West Bank.’ Diana: ‘This misery must come to an end, these children must no longer live under such conditions’, was to be her message.” (ZDF, Frontal 21, German TV, Documentary on Diana, 28.10.2003)

Dr David Kelly...........

People get killed when shit is on the line. The world has always been like that.

If Trump wins he better sort that security out. ;)

Edited by Park Life

The dude hit by the ricochet was standing below the underpass at the opposite end of the plaza from the book suppository, if the bullet was fired from the knoll the gunman would have had his gun aimed at least 50 feet off target in front of Kennedy, it makes more sense that the shot came from the 6th floor, LHO fired 3 shots, 2 hits and 1 miss.

2nd shooter got excited and spazzed out momentarily, loosing off a random shot before he got his shit together and aced John-Boys head.

Obviously.

for what its worth, this book didn't change my mind on the subject, my swing from conspiracy to lone gunman theory was a gradual process which was mainly influenced by visiting Dealey Plaza, the book isn't that good in all honestly, its worth a read if you have any interest in the subject, but whilst it comes to the correct conclusion, it dismisses a number of contradictory arguments which I don't think can be so easily brushed away, it smacks of confirmation-bias.

I got Touching Distance by Martin Hardy today on Kindle, I'll read it when I'm in a nostalgic mood.

Picked it up from the Back Page when I was last in town, I'm going to wait for my holiday in December to read it so I can quietly weep behind my sunglasses. :lol:

the guy who wrote it has got a new one coming out, picking up from where touching distance left off, and ending in 2009, so don't expect a happy ending. 

the guy who wrote it has got a new one coming out, picking up from where touching distance left off, and ending in 2009, so don't expect a happy ending.

Touching Cloth?