Did ya see em at the Cluny though :(

I meant to share the high horse...nope I didn't see them at the Cluny

Nah the played there loads, just a good little venue,

Btw i cant even ride a horse,

so who sits at the front? :unsure:

looks like it's me then and you can ride side saddle :rolleyes:

Ok

just means i can get pissed :P

We've got our tickets pre-ordered for V and I'm meant to be going to Leeds this year as well - though the person who's ended up in charge of getting the tickets isn't exactly what I'd call reliable..

Friday

For the first time ever, the festival arena will open on the evening of Friday 6th July for all those lucky campers to play host to some of the best musical talent on the globe right now. Dual-Brit Award winners Arctic Monkeys will be performing headline duties on the Main Stage. Joining them will be anthemic soundscapists Bloc Party, Liverpool’s finest The Coral and pop icon Lily Allen. Together with Friday’s stellar line up on the Main Stage, the King Tut’s Tent will also be open with entertainment being announced in the coming weeks!

Saturday

It is business as usual on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th July, where the legendary T in the Park gates will open to all of the ticket-holding Balado faithful. Saturday sees Vegas starlets The Killers close the Main Stage, preceded by sets from co-headliners Razorlight, winsome experimentalists The Arcade Fire, perennial festival favourites James and singer songwriter James Morrison.

Highlights on the other stages include The Kooks headlining the Radio 1/NME Stage, together with emo superstars My Chemical Romance, indie ravers The Klaxons and CSS, and urban poets Babyshambles and Jamie T. The inimitable Slam Tent also sees Booka Shade and Ame take to the stage.

Sunday

Sunday sees the welcome return of homegrown favourites and now global superstars Snow Patrol, who will headline the Main Stage following a journey at T in the Park from being unsigned to world renowned. The same stage will also host funky disco queens Scissor Sisters, the eagerly anticipated return of Kings of Leon, Scotland’s finest The Fratellis and Paolo Nutini and alternative rockers the Goo Goo Dolls.

The Radio 1/NME Stage will entertain a triumphant returning headline set from Kasabian, with sets from dark rockers Interpol, sensational northern upstarts Maximo Park and current chart golden boy Mika. While the Pet Sounds Arena will be rammed with talent, not least from headliner Irish singer songwriter Damien Rice, Best British Female Brit Award winner Amy Winehouse and solo sensation Tori Amos. In the Slam Tent, Dave Clarke, Hardfloor, Slam, Digitalism and Soundstream/Soundhack will all be providing cutting edge dance music.

• 6 months later...

V was a bit good like. :icon_lol: The lineup was poor IMO but the banter was spot on, had a great time.

Wish I was off to Leeds as well as the lineup there is much better but £££ weren't permitting... :rolleyes:

I saw them at the Mayfair (supported by Verve) after Siamese Dream came out. Quality.

yeah saw that on the same tour at Cardiff Uni and they were indeed amazing. Unfortunately missed the Verve has spend too long having a few pre-gig drinks which was a shame ( think I might have caught the end of 'history'!)

Went to Creamfields in Andalucia the other week.

Nothing but Mullet hair-cuts and smacky e's tbh.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Anyone watching this band called the horrors?

They are horrors alright. the guitarist is wearing what appears to be a pillow case on his head.

In my day - a guitarist would wear a top hat. :D