Hair Cuts

Magma

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No 4 all over then the back and sides done with a No 3 D.I.Y.....wor lass does the back for me and trims around my ears with the scissors

sounds lush :baby:

156968740_93ed34f0c2_m.jpg

:lol:

Nowt like that Im afraid, basically just a crew cut so it doesn't get in the way when I'm kicking seven shades of shite out of little mammy's boy's like you or prics with private plates who cut me off :lol:

mine grows long in the winter as the council workmen don't come around and trim the grass verges as much :baby: other than that £15 for a good old fashoined cut and blow dry about every 8 weeks. :lol:

Get it done once every two months or so at my favourite salon in Milan. Costs me £160 for a cut plus £500 for flights and a grand for the presidential suite in the Milano Holiday Inn.

Or £8 including tip at the barbers next door to Gotham Town

havent had mine cut in about 2 years, so i cnt remember how much it cost , i think it was a fiver the last time i got it cut

Edited by Djimi

own clippers.

makes life so much easier, also much more fun as you can carve things into your hair to entertain yourself as you're doing it.

own clippers.

makes life so much easier, also much more fun as you can carve things into your hair to entertain yourself as you're doing it.

Stop trying to mask your baldness with attempts at art and self-humour :baby:

I shave my pubes and stick them on my face

The lengths these pre-pubscents will go to just so they can be 'real men' and shave! :lol::baby:

Used to go to a swanky salon on Quayside, im now mates with hairdresser from said swanky salon, so get swanky salon cut n colour etc. done at home for nowt.

You get it coloured and you still come away ginger? Free or not, he/she is taking the piss, I reckon. :baby: