Allardyce isn't in...yet

Andrew

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex

You realise that lot doesn't make your original statement any less bollocks, HF?

which one?

The one you changed your mind about.

"The gleeeful acceptance of Allardyce is shocking when no-one (apart from Luckyluke) wanted him before and Shepherd should be lambasted for lowering expectations to such a degree."

My argument with this not disproven by digging up some more people who didn't want him.

Edited by ObaGol

"The gleeeful acceptance of Allardyce is shocking when no-one (apart from Luckyluke) wanted him before and Shepherd should be lambasted for lowering expectations to such a degree."

My argument with this not disproven by digging up some more people who didn't want him.

More people want him now than wanted him then.

Guest alex

You can change your mind about what you said 2 days ago though, right? :lol:

You can change your mind about what you said 2 days ago though, right? ;)

:shades:

I think anyone with the power of thought knows more people wanted Allardyce than just the spakey Jedi and that Allardyce currently looks a better option than Roeder, I was exagerrating for the sake of a point.

People are free to change there mind as they see fit, all I've done is recognise I was being a tad hyperbolic.

:lol:

Guest alex

I think you've changed your mind after it was pointed out you were talking bollocks. It's all a matter of semantics though, eh? :lol:

You can change your mind about what you said 2 days ago though, right? ;)

:(

I think anyone with the power of thought knows more people wanted Allardyce than just the spakey Jedi and that Allardyce currently looks a better option than Roeder, I was exagerrating for the sake of a point.

People are free to change there mind as they see fit, all I've done is recognise I was being a tad hyperbolic.

What's a spakey Jedi? And why am I one?! :shades:

I think you've changed your mind after it was pointed out you were talking bollocks. It's all a matter of semantics though, eh? ;)

Just not being willfully obtuse.

I'll have to nip that in the bud if I'm to fit in I suppose.

Guest alex

I think you've changed your mind after it was pointed out you were talking bollocks. It's all a matter of semantics though, eh? :shades:

Just not being willfully obtuse.

I'll have to nip that in the bud if I'm to fit in I suppose.

I meant Roeder being on a par with Allardyce btw. So I'll let you off seeing as your being obtuse was probably unintentional there ;)

I sort of agree with your overall argument btw. I think we all bicker because we're pissed off with the one person at the club who can't be sacked so sorry for being argumentative. No need really. :(

i dont want big sam anyway..... dont like him and do not think he will be for anything other than short term steady of the ship before trying again for the england job and failing.....

houllier is a much better choice, hell even sven would in my opinion get a punt above big sam

Is it bothering anyone else that FFS appears to only be going after SA (if he hasn't made the decision already)?

The opposite is bothering me, I was sure on Sunday that it was fairly nailed on and had already been sorted weeks earlier thereby being the reason Sam left Bolton (have to say I thought it was a definite). For once I thought we had forward planned things, whether it was the greatest plan on earth was another thing but for once we looked like we were doing things properly.

Now Im not so sure. :lol:

The more time goes by and what you hear from the Bolton chairman,like he's spoken to Fatty and has been told he aint even spoke to Allardyce,and that Allardyce was pretty sure he wasn't leaving for another club etc it aint nailed on imo

Tayls was on Talksport earlier,and they seem to have picked up on him knowing it's gonna be next week that its announced..whoever it is? i honestly think he'll try for Shearer now meself

Edited by @yourservice