How old are you?

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this that is going on between Rents and Fish? Jealousy about food or what?

I've no idea, I think he hates me ;)

31. A whippersnapper compared to the likes of Radgie, TL and Toonraider. :blush:

Cheeky fecker ;) I was I hadnt succumbed to opening this thread now, I had successfully side stepped it several times too :blush:

Its so depressing getting old, and far worse for a woman than a man too :blush: I remember being 21 like it was yersterday, its true when us oldies say the years just fly by :razz: they really do go past quicker the older you get!! :D

Have to say though, I've never known so many young'uns on one forum before :(

31. A whippersnapper compared to the likes of Radgie, TL and Toonraider. :blush:

Cheeky fecker ;) I was I hadnt succumbed to opening this thread now, I had successfully side stepped it several times too :blush:

Its so depressing getting old, and far worse for a woman than a man too :blush: I remember being 21 like it was yersterday, its true when us oldies say the years just fly by :razz: they really do go past quicker the older you get!! :D

The worst thing about getting old is becoming inarticulate and over relying on smilies I reckon. Check out a Radgi Friday post for instance.

Still seem to be the youngest :(

I'm 17 too tbh.

Mature 17 though. Yup.

I thought you were joking, you seem much older. ;)

Thanks - I'll take that as a compliment. :razz:

I thought I would seem quite clearly about that age, but there goes.

31. A whippersnapper compared to the likes of Radgie, TL and Toonraider. :D

Cheeky fecker ;) I was I hadnt succumbed to opening this thread now, I had successfully side stepped it several times too :doh:

Its so depressing getting old, and far worse for a woman than a man too :outahere: I remember being 21 like it was yersterday, its true when us oldies say the years just fly by :razz: they really do go past quicker the older you get!! :blush:

The worst thing about getting old is becoming inarticulate and over relying on smilies I reckon. Check out a Radgi Friday post for instance.

Fuck off!! I like my smileys :P:blush::unsure::slap::nufc::blush::finger:

And were you implying I'm becoming inarticulate? Or Radgi ? Cos Im definitely not and in Radgi's case I'm sure its only after a drinking session!

I'm keeping well out of this ;)

aye me 2, only because we're too old to join in with the "bairns" :razz:

*sigh* :( too true

Oh you both make me feel sad...

Older than TL, younger than Radgi( just barely ), Toonraider, Shinty and the like.

31. A whippersnapper compared to the likes of Radgie, TL and Toonraider. :slap:

Cheeky fecker :( I was I hadnt succumbed to opening this thread now, I had successfully side stepped it several times too :doh:

Its so depressing getting old, and far worse for a woman than a man too :( I remember being 21 like it was yersterday, its true when us oldies say the years just fly by :outahere: they really do go past quicker the older you get!! :rolleyes:

Have to say though, I've never known so many young'uns on one forum before :nufc:

Fuck off!! I like my smileys :rolleyes::doh::angry::slap::nufc::razz::finger:

And were you implying I'm becoming inarticulate? Or Radgi ? Cos Im definitely not and in Radgi's case I'm sure its only after a drinking session!

<_<:(:angry::finger:;):razz::blush::P:unsure::blush::D:blush::down: Rents !!!

And you are quite correct young TR me lady :D

31. A whippersnapper compared to the likes of Radgie, TL and Toonraider. :razz:

Cheeky fecker :( I was I hadnt succumbed to opening this thread now, I had successfully side stepped it several times too :slap:

Its so depressing getting old, and far worse for a woman than a man too :nufc: I remember being 21 like it was yersterday, its true when us oldies say the years just fly by :nufc: they really do go past quicker the older you get!! <_<

Have to say though, I've never known so many young'uns on one forum before :doh:

Fuck off!! I like my smileys :angry::finger::(:slap::finger::D:down:

:angry::doh::(:slap:;):razz::P:unsure::outahere::blush::blush::blush::down: Rents !!!

And you are quite correct young TR me lady :rolleyes:

:D

We should start a new thread titled, 'How young are you?

Ah well Radgi, although we are now inarticulate at least we arent sarky and pedantic like some of the youngsters :rolleyes:

31. A whippersnapper compared to the likes of Radgie, TL and Toonraider. :D

Cheeky fecker :( I was I hadnt succumbed to opening this thread now, I had successfully side stepped it several times too :slap:

Its so depressing getting old, and far worse for a woman than a man too :finger: I remember being 21 like it was yersterday, its true when us oldies say the years just fly by :nufc: they really do go past quicker the older you get!! :angry:

Have to say though, I've never known so many young'uns on one forum before :doh:

Fuck off!! I like my smileys :(:finger::nufc::slap::down::rolleyes::down:

:(:slap::doh::slap:;):razz::P:unsure::outahere::blush::blush::blush::down: Rents !!!

And you are quite correct young TR me lady <_<

:D

We should start a new thread titled, 'How young are you?

Ah well Radgi, although we are now inarticulate at least we arent sarky and pedantic like some of the youngsters :rolleyes:

true...so jaded and bitter at such a young age ...tsk :angry: (it took us years to get there :razz: )

Still seem to be the youngest :blush:

I'm 17 too tbh.

Mature 17 though. Yup.

I thought you were joking, you seem much older. ;)

Thanks - I'll take that as a compliment. :razz:

I thought I would seem quite clearly about that age, but there goes.

four now :(

17, cant be arsed to learn to drive yet, seems like a pretty boring thing to do.

Edited by jimburst