Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmyGOD.com has Alan O'Brian still listed as a squad member

is this right? did he not transfer after all?

"A reliable Newcastle information source is tonight suggesting Alan O'Brien's move from Newcastle will not be completed.

It will come as a surprise to many toon fans...."

Something like the above comments, perhaps :lol::outahere:

allreet Stevie, all jokes, banter and jesting aside, when is the man going to sign?

Soon, very soon, or sooner than that?...which one Stevie, c'mon now...you're torturing me here :lol:

Goodbye Stevie you bullshitting charver.

Nice.... :lol:

If we had a policy on here for banning someone for having an ITK story that didn't materialise, we'd be banning people all the time!

I think Stevie genuinely believed whoever it was who told him this was going to happen before July 1st. If it proved to be true, you'd be all back-patting him like you did to that bloke 'Akabusi' ages ago.

Sometimes his attitude might have been a bit off but again, that's hardly unprecedented is it?

Guest stevieintoon

:lol:

Farewell the rest of you, unban me when he signs.

Nobody is going to ban you, Stevie. Hang around and take the flak - if Sima can still come on here, with all the abuse he gets on a regular basis, you can take a bit of slagging for a couple of days.

Divvent gan anywhere.

:outahere:

Are you leaving us then?

C'mon Stevie don't go mate. You meant well, and probably had a decent source who may have been misguided or over-excited. Take it on the chin and continue posting here. :lol:

C'mon Stevie don't go mate. You meant well, and probably had a decent source who may have been misguided or over-excited. Take it on the chin and continue posting here. :lol:

No, disagree.

stevie is man enough to pay his debt. He offered money so he was confident, turns out he was wrong.

If sima had of lost we'd all badger the the depressive bastid until he went.

Tough luck stevie but be a man about it.

Fair few wankers on here I see. The complete spacker ratio on this thread, and the fact that it's thirty three pages raises questions over whether some people should go to N-O, fulltime.

Coming on posting that people in this thread are wankers and spackers is hardly a great contribution either though is it?

Fair few wankers on here I see. The complete spacker ratio on this thread, and the fact that it's thirty three pages raises questions over whether some people should go to N-O, fulltime.

Coming on posting that people in this thread are wankers and spackers is hardly a great contribution either though is it?

I know, however, they might see the error of their ways and stop posting in this farce of a thread :lol:

No, disagree.

stevie is man enough to pay his debt. He offered money so he was confident, turns out he was wrong.

If sima had of lost we'd all badger the the depressive bastid until he went.

Tough luck stevie but be a man about it.

Lets get one thing straight, no-one is going to get banned for claiming that we're signing a player by a specific date and it not being true.

If Stevie stops posting here as a result, then it's of his own doing and not because either we've prevented him or other members have driven him out!