Baines deal almost complete

Guest stevieintoon

Jesus Christ, what a pathetic fucking cretin :P

Has that board only got three posters? I can't see anyone bar Leazes/NE5, Stevie and Wacky :blink:

EDIT: I must apologise to stevieintoon too as all the vitrol directed at him was because I confused him with StevieH84

There's a few more than that, not loads more but the football craic is decent. You seem to spend a lot of time on SMB Skol and it looks like your well in over there, can you get my ban lifted?

It was one kid that plagued the mods because he tried to wind me up and I turned the tables on him and basically had him crying into his spaghetti, i then made the mistake of posting a bad taste joke which he picked up on and plagued the mods to ban me, to which they did.

That was over a year ago

They give you a life ban? :yes What the fuck did you say, like?

I'm not really that popular with the Mods over there ;) One of them followed me around for a month changing my sig because I point out he wanted Tony Mowbray as manager in a thread in which he was claiming he never did. Got banned for calling him a wanker an'aal.

How do you crucify a Spastic?

On a Swastika

Not even that bad imo. Whole top and bottom of it that Stephen Cartwright kid couldn't take having the tables turned on him, I swear at one point he was fucking crying, he ended up absolutely seething and the only thing he could do was run to the mods and ask them to ban me. They had no reason so he pointed them to the joke and harped on about how it was disgrace etc. It was the night before the Derby.

I think he might actually be a spastic judging by his reaction

He types like one, apparently he's in his 50's :razz:

There are massive double standards on there. I got called a spacker by some arsehole for posting a fairly innocent comment (Being a Newcastle fan on the board does bring out the worst in some people) so used the school yard defensive of "That's not funny, my brother us". After a few posts of him apologising profusely I laughed and admitted i'd been bullshitting. Next thing I know i'm banned because "It's not funny to say a member of your family is disabled". Fair enough, but the tit who called me a spacker didn't get a ban.

Seeing as it's okay and in no way bad taste I use it all the time on there now.

Edited by Skol

Jesus Christ, what a pathetic fucking cretin ;)

Has that board only got three posters? I can't see anyone bar Leazes/NE5, Stevie and Wacky :blink:

EDIT: I must apologise to stevieintoon too as all the vitrol directed at him was because I confused him with StevieH84

I joined recently.

...and Chez Given is on there and 4/5 others... :razz:

Well Sima said he was thinking about changing internet providers if he lost. In the same spirit, Stevie should point out that Sima didn't specify it was July 2007 :huh:

Twas a joke tbh, don't let that spoil your fun though, eh?

Like you couldn't spot my posting style a mile off ffs anyways <_<

So was mine. Stevie's more or less resigned to leaving anyway I think. You're right about your posting style too ;) <----- That's so you know this is a joke. I know, cringeworthy :D

I'm fucked really if he doesn't sign. Ip banned on Newcastle Online, Ip banned on here, NE5's board I was abused on the first day by StevieH because I referred to him as "dense" about 10 months ago. Skunkers is shite. Talk of The Tyne is the only option - oh dear.

When/Why did you get IP banned on N-O Stevie? Don't think I've seen it in house of the bummed.. :unsure:

Guest stevieintoon

Well Sima said he was thinking about changing internet providers if he lost. In the same spirit, Stevie should point out that Sima didn't specify it was July 2007 :huh:

Twas a joke tbh, don't let that spoil your fun though, eh?

Like you couldn't spot my posting style a mile off ffs anyways <_<

So was mine. Stevie's more or less resigned to leaving anyway I think. You're right about your posting style too ;) <----- That's so you know this is a joke. I know, cringeworthy :D

I'm fucked really if he doesn't sign. Ip banned on Newcastle Online, Ip banned on here, NE5's board I was abused on the first day by StevieH because I referred to him as "dense" about 10 months ago. Skunkers is shite. Talk of The Tyne is the only option - oh dear.

When/Why did you get IP banned on N-O Stevie? Don't think I've seen it in house of the bummed.. :unsure:

It's top classified only the choen few know why, it was so severe they've swept it under the carpet and hope no ones noticed I've been banned.

From Teamtalk:

The England Under-21 full-back has attracted plenty of transfer speculation, with the newly-promoted Black Cats particularly interested, after an impressive season.

But Hutchings told the Manchester Evening News: "Baines has told me he is happy to stay and I am certainly not looking to sell him."

The Wigan boss, who took over from Paul Jewell following his resignation at the end of the campaign, has ruled out a return to the club for West Brom striker Nathan Ellington.

Hutchings said: "I am not sure about bringing players back for a second spell.

"We will not be pursuing this. But we have a number of options open to us."

I wouldn't normally quote from Teamtalk.com but figured this was somewhat reliable as it was taken from Manchester news.

Guest stevieintoon

From Teamtalk:

The England Under-21 full-back has attracted plenty of transfer speculation, with the newly-promoted Black Cats particularly interested, after an impressive season.

But Hutchings told the Manchester Evening News: "Baines has told me he is happy to stay and I am certainly not looking to sell him."

The Wigan boss, who took over from Paul Jewell following his resignation at the end of the campaign, has ruled out a return to the club for West Brom striker Nathan Ellington.

I wouldn't normally quote from Teamtalk.com but figured this was somewhat reliable as it was taken from Manchester news.

Had you down at 25/1, Ewerk and Skol being joint 7/2 favourites.

Not long to go now Stevie. Not looking good is it?

:unsure:

genuine question Steve, will you apologise for the abuse you gave people who dared to doubt you?

Edited by The Fish

From Teamtalk:

It looks that Baines will be sold, then. God knows where, though.

genuine question Steve, will you apologise for the abuse you gave people who dared to doubt you?

He hasnt done anything wrong though has he?

We dared to question whether this would happen and he jumps down your throat.

Guest stevieintoon

If you point out unprovoked abuse, then yes I will handsome.

well... this thread was fun, highlights include "have you any examples " "no" and steve's "Thanks to alex and Gemmil... proper north easterners" type comment..

what a schoolyard hissy fit :huh:

Thank you for your contribution.

;):unsure:

I don't think anyone is vehemently denying any truth in the transfer, it's more that you've posted on a message board about a story on your site as if it were an already reputable site.

Can you find anything disreputable about the three people who have started the site?

no :D

I don't know them from Adam so am not about to cast judgement either way, I just think it's laughable that you cite yourself as a reliable source with no examples to back up your (admittedly tame) claims.

Ive been on Newcastle Online two years. People on there know I'm not some attention seeker who makes things up, even Gemmill who will never be my biggest fan said as much. If my claim of being a reliable source is still laughable in four weeks time fine, till then if you have nothing constructive to say, why waste minutes of your life by putting unconstructive comments up?

I mean I could say you're a boring, baldy prick, according to sources, but why is me saying that constructive? Waste of time if you've got nothing positive to say.

hardly deserved now was it?

All I did was suggest that citing yourself as a "reliable" source with no evidence to back it up was daft and then you go postal <_<

Nice blatent plug for your website Stevie. Be amazed if it's true.

You will be amazed mate, and you'll look like a mug when I drag this thread up, when all of the Scotswood parafins are welcoming him outside SJP.

guggenheimmugrj5.jpg ?

Still taking bets btw? I will have £50 on "he ain't coming" if you are :unsure:

From Teamtalk:

Had you down at 25/1, Ewerk and Skol being joint 7/2 favourites.

I thought my odds would have been worse than that!

I wasn't having a go at you Stevie. I was just posting an article that I had read regarding Baines and posting it in the appropriate thread.

Returning to my neutral stance on the whole matter.

I would like Baines to sign though...