• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spinal Tap on now.

And the BBC cut away and leave after 2 songs, before i imagine they'd done classics like "Big Bottom" and "Sex Farm"!!!

And when Metallica were on they cut away as they were starting Enter Sandman to show a recording of Crowded House in Sydney, who makes these decsions!

And when James Blunt was on i bet they showed all his songs interrupted, though i can't say if they did as i switched back to the tennis, but i'm sure they will have.

Edited by Papa Lazaru
Spinal Tap on now.

And the BBC cut away and leave after 2 songs, before i imagine they'd done classics like "Big Bottom" and "Sex Farm"!!!

And when Metallica were on they cut away as they were starting Enter Sandman to show a recording of Crowded House in Sydney, who makes these decsions!

And when James Blunt was on i bet they showed all his songs interrupted, though i can't say if they did as i switched back to the tennis, but i'm sure they will have.

Aye they came back towards the end of Big Bottom, with Ross saying there were a load of guests on and the camera couldn't even pick them up. Knocked it off after that.

Edited by The Mighty Hog
Spinal Tap on now.

Aye they came back towards the end of Big Bottom, with Ross saying there were a load of guests on and the camera couldn't even pick them up. Knocked it off after that.

James blunt is a khunt

Spinal Tap on now.

It's reasons like this why I can't stand the BBC. :D