Pretty Boy v. Hitman

Dr Gloom

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's 3/1 to win isn't he Hatton? Big price for a fighter to win. He's my favourite current English sportsman, totally down to earth, comes across as a cracking lad, and is a long suffering supporter of a shite team.

This sums Ricky up pmsl :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqQigpaMAsw "get off me dick Floyd ye puff"

Live on Sky Sports, class. :(

I think it's annoying that you don't give a crap. It's not about being a clever-dick as you seem to think, more about showing people in question and fellow posters some respect.

But I guess you don't give a crap about that either.

so by typing in lower case i'm disrespecting you?

good grief. :crylaughin:

Edited by Dr Gloom

No, I've told you already... makes things more annoying to read. The fact you dont give a crap and take the piss is disrespectful.

:lol: Perfectly good thread hijacked!

I think Mayweather will win myself, looking forward to the fight though!

I'm better than Ali - Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather has stepped up his war of words with Ricky Hatton by claiming to be the greatest boxer ever.

The unbeaten American welterweight insists he is even better than legends Sugar Ray Robinson and Muhammad Ali.

The 30-year-old, who fights Hatton in Las Vegas on 8 December, said: "I can quit today and be known as the best fighter that ever lived.

"I respect what Robinson and Ali did for the sport. But I am the greatest, and this is my time."

Hatton, who has held world titles at both welterweight and light-welterweight, is also undefeated and lists Jose Luis Castillo and Kostya Tszyu as his most notable victims.

But Mayweather, who has beaten the likes of Castillo, Oscar de la Hoya, DeMarcus Corley, Zab Judah and Sharmba Mitchell, has dismissed the Briton as "dirty" and one-dimensional.

"I didn't get the chance to watch him against Kostya Tszyu," said Mayweather.

"I already knew what it was - punch, hold, punch, hold. From what I've seen, it was extremely dirty.

"And that's what I'm saying - that Ricky Hatton is a very dirty fighter."

Be far more impressive if a fighter stayed understated then beat the opponent, exactly what I see Hatton doing tbh.

All the hype and bigging himself up only makes him look more of a knob when he picks himself (tries to) up off the canvas in round 7.

Can get 18/1 on a Hatton win in the 7th/8th/9th!

Tbf, he's saying exactly the same stuff that Ali did in his hayday. And why? Because it puts bums on seats. Like Ali, I don't really think he's that arrogant, he just business savvy.

I disagree, Ali never called anyone his "Prison Bitch" or anything as classless as Mayweather has said, when Ali went off on one it was with a twinkle in his eye, not the hatred filled shite that Mayweather comes out with.

• 2 weeks later...

Why was the original thread closed? To many monkey fucking mods on here now who haven't got a clue.

Got butterfly's for this now, can't wait.

Read in the paper this morning that at the press conference Roger Mayweather had went on and on talking shite for ages, Hatton gets up and and the first words he says 'Well I'd just like to thank Roger for making the winter shorter' Quality :nufc: