Wiping your arse

Holden McGroin

So how do the sit downers do it? Lean forward so you can reach your arse? Or the front way getting your hand past your bollocks? Is the sit down method really practiced or is this one big joke?

There is something ceremonial about standing up to wipe. It signals the end of the shit, which strikes me as just plain civilised, rather than blindly jabbing bumrag at your starfish, while cowering in the crash position and hoping for pot luck.

So how do the sit downers do it? Lean forward so you can reach your arse? Or the front way getting your hand past your bollocks? Is the sit down method really practiced or is this one big joke?

I've honestly never heard of it. Must be a windup.

You lean forward and to the side a bit while staying basically seated.

It's honestly never occurred to me to stand up and do it. :blink:

The Germans sit to piss which I still laugh about.

They use tweezers to pick sweetcorn out of their shelf-toilet poo and everything. Bunch of savages.

You lean forward and to the side a bit while staying basically seated.

It's honestly never occurred to me to stand up and do it. :blink:

The Germans sit to piss which I still laugh about.

They use tweezers to pick sweetcorn out of their shelf-toilet poo and everything. Bunch of savages.

:razz:

To those who stand up, what happens if you've had a bit of a runny number? Wouldn't it just go all over your arse cheeks? Nice.

We know when we've finished shitting Dave.

To those who stand up, what happens if you've had a bit of a runny number? Wouldn't it just go all over your arse cheeks? Nice.

I'm on about the, er, residue. You know, the reason you're even wiping in the first place.

I'm on about the, er, residue. You know, the reason you're even wiping in the first place.

A very runny one might be a case in point to follow both regimes, a quick dab while sitting and then the finish off standing. Your like a fucking lawyer! :blink:

I thought standing up was what you did when you were 4, shortly after shouting "MAAAAAM, WILL YOU COME AND WIPE MY BUM" - when she arrives, you stood upto give her easy access.

:blink:

You, sir, have access to my childhood memories.

In a situation where your loose, and the toilet is splattered Standing up wins Hands down! Imagine sitting down, trying to fit your hand in a gap between the seat and your arse, it would be covered in rusty arse water in no time. No thanks sit downers that not for me!

Guest BigThompers

They let it dry first then :blink:

How the fuck do you sit down and Wipe? Truly the mark of someone doesn't mind skidders in their boxers!

That's standing up shirley? You stand up, your arse cheeks smack together and it's like a kid's butterfly painting effect. Fucking rank as well if you ask me... :blink:

Hmmm I'm not sure like, when I stand it doesn't automatically mean I clench the ring therefore pulling the cheeks together. I'd also say that when you're sitting having a shit your cheeks arent really pulled apart that much. Putting your hand into a toilet to wipe, without much room to maneuver, with the potential to leave winnits on your arse is filthy to be honest. I bet if you checked, most of the people who died of the plague were sitters!

I've collated the results ( :blink: )

Sitters

Brock

Craig

Dr Gloom

Gejon

Gemmill

Glasgow Mag

J69

JawD

Lazarus

Meenzer

Nufc4ever

Paddy

R|co

Smooth

T-Keith

Thompers

TooJ

Toontoasey

Walliver

Standers

Alex

Anth

Ewerk

Happy Face

Holden

Jimbo

Khay

Luckyluke

Manc

Parky

Sammy

Shinton

So it seems most people do sit, but you have to look at the company you're keeping. The standers are clearly a set of thoroughly good blokes, the next step on the evolutionary ladder if you ask me. I'd hate to be associated even by wiping technique to some of the throwbacks that sit. Beasts.

Edited by Happy Face

I've collated the results ( :blink: )

Sitters

Brock

Craig

Dr Gloom

Gejon

Gemmill

Glasgow Mag

J69

JawD

Lazarus

Meenzer

Nufc4ever

Paddy

R|co

Smooth

T-Keith

Thompers

TooJ

Toontoasey

Walliver

Standers

Alex

Anth

Ewerk

Happy Face

Holden

Jimbo

Khay

Luckyluke

Manc

Parky

Sammy

Shinton

Zebra

Just adding to it....

Alphabetical order too. Excellent work :blink:

:razz:

I'm neat like that. I think it's a trait shared by my stand-up bretheren. The kind of people that wouldn't put their hands inside a toilet.