betting

JaMoUsE

Rumours circulating that either Didier Dechamps (about 20/1) or Martin O'Neill (about 8/1) are in line to be the next Blackburn manager. Kean will be shunted to Rovers' new academy in Pune, according to the O'Neill rumour.

Rumours circulating that either Didier Dechamps (about 20/1) or Martin O'Neill (about 8/1) are in line to be the next Blackburn manager. Kean will be shunted to Rovers' new academy in Pune, according to the O'Neill rumour.

More likely McClaren.

More likely McClaren.

Good shout

Sweden (Finland pure shite)

England (there'll be kick offs if we don't win)

Spain (I'd take them against anyone let alone a side who cant beat Scotland)

Northern Ireland (Estonia? Evens?!? Home win)

Very straight forward 8/1 imo pays £188.60

Got a cheeky value patent on

Wales 16/5

Macedona 4/1

Italy 23/10

£1 patent = 3 singles 3 doubles and a treble so £7 = £133 back.

Nice work fucking shit England. Northern Ireland burned by Estonia as well. Nevermind then, Wales were where it was at but only had a couple of bucks thrown their way.

Up about AU$100 on yesterdays games in total... pretty much all from Germany winning.

Tonight, then:

Spain -1.0 (v Scotland)

Switzerland (v Montenegro)

Moldova -3.0 (v San Marino)

£10 returns £61-ish.

Also a separate wodge on Serbia to beat Slovenia, because I want to jinx the fuckers.

Slovenia playing for pride tonight, they own the people going tonight a performance (the dodgy fuckers sold the games in a package so if you wanted to go to the Italy game you had to go to tonight's game and the Estonia game).

I expect Serbia will win anyway, but with Slovenia at home (and playing in the preferred Maribor stadium) and 9/2 available on betfair, my money is on them.

Tonight, then:

Spain -1.0 (v Scotland)

Switzerland (v Montenegro)

Moldova -3.0 (v San Marino)

£10 returns £61-ish.

:gettin:

Moldova cut it a bit fine mind. :lol:

Also a separate wodge on Serbia to beat Slovenia, because I want to jinx the fuckers.

:gettin: but <_< but :gettin: all the same