Steven Taylor

Chriscos

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheater looks handy.

and a few broken noses will improve him in the looks department, for anybody who's bothered about that sort of thing

Are you bothered about his looks Leazes?? :lol:

:D

Except he isnt a better CB than Taylor.

Fuck right off :D

Just when I thought Leazes was the biggest twat in the thread by a country mile, you've came along and usurped him.

I'm right, and I'm always right.

Or I am here anyway :lol:

Ah, but I beg to differ oh learned one. In a previous post in this thread you said; "ah knaa Alex man" and anyone with a good knowledge of the Geordie dialect are fully aware that the noun "I", is spelt "aa". :D

Ah, but I beg to differ oh learned one. In a previous post in this thread you said; "ah knaa Alex man" and anyone with a good knowledge of the Geordie dialect are fully aware that the noun "I", is spelt "aa". :D

I felt like i had to quote this post.

I cant remember why though.

Hold on...

been reading "lorn yorsell Geordie" lately have we

Methinks another mistake.

Methinks thou dost mean "Larn Yersel' Geordie" by Scott Dobson circa 1969.

Na, aa hevvint read it lately, divvint need tee, but it's in me library. :rolleyes:

Methinks another mistake.

Methinks thou dost mean "Larn Yersel' Geordie" by Scott Dobson circa 1969.

Na, aa hevvint read it lately, divvint need tee, but it's in me library. :rolleyes:

I know that, but just for you I spelled it the way it's pronounced by a canny few Geordies

• 2 weeks later...

I go to the match with a bloke who'll have nothing said against Taylor. After the game I thought he's got to at last see that he's not as good as he thinks he is. His response straight after the game? 'Whey, fucking Faye put him in trouble all the time, it's Faye who should be dropped..'

Jesus

Fucking

Wept

I go to the match with a bloke who'll have nothing said against Taylor. After the game I thought he's got to at last see that he's not as good as he thinks he is. His response straight after the game? 'Whey, fucking Faye put him in trouble all the time, it's Faye who should be dropped..'

Jesus

Fucking

Wept

Can you not just punch him in the face?

Hasn't improved at all since he got into the team. We haven't helped him by constantly changing our back four or playing him with some god awfull sihte but the reality is he can't mark at all and ends up spending more time behind Given than actually defending.

I would be seriously considering giving Edgar a run the way things are going.