Newcastle Utd 2 -0 Fulham

Happy Face

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Geremi set up both goals?

Getting a harsh rap on here if you ask me.

Don't know if the first one technically counts as an assist or not but you're right. And other than that he did ok I thought. The midfield 3 did alright in general I thought.

Geremi was hot n cold I thought. Great ball in for the last goal, but on so many corners he struggles to get past the first man. At times in the game he gave the ball was too cheaply, but then also at times he bossed the midfield well with Barton and Butt.

Over all I think the midfield done well. Not much creativity there, but often done well at breaking up play and then laying the ball off. Some neat short passing at times with the full backs etc.

Didn't Geremi set up both goals?

Getting a harsh rap on here if you ask me.

Don't know if the first one technically counts as an assist or not but you're right. And other than that he did ok I thought. The midfield 3 did alright in general I thought.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtm...3/sfgnew123.xml

Man of the match: Geremi (Newcastle United) 9

Two shots on target

Two assists and overall six chances created

Completed 77 per cent of his passes

:razz:

I thought fulham were a lot better than birmingham and at the end of the season this will be remembered as a really good result - I think fulham may survive - and we need another win and a couple of draws to stay up - results went against us yesterday a bit - hope this instills the belief in the players

howay where's the youtube vids of the goals then?!

this is the first MoTD I'm going to enjoy in bloody ages!

I bet we're the last game mind...

I dunno, it's Super Titwank Sunday tomorrow so none of the big teams are playing, focus will be on the relegation battlers.

I must inform the Mrs.

Steak & Blowjob Day and Super Titwank Sunday within 10 days! :razz:

scarffg3.jpg

freddie fletcher?

That's Bobby Robson....he used to manage us.

:icon_lol::razz:

:(

Cracking result, played well most part, Butt i thought had a great game as did Barton, Owen MOM for me, great to keep a clean sheet, confidence will be high can see us knicking a point at spurs like.

Cracking result, played well most part, Butt i thought had a great game as did Barton, Owen MOM for me, great to keep a clean sheet, confidence will be high can see us knicking a point at spurs like.

Typical, Barton finally finds some form just in time for him to do a stretch at her majesty's pleasure.

Observer had Jimmy Bullard as MOTM :( .

And apparently we're now the "world's most easiest pleased fans". I thought we were meant to be fickle and too demanding. :razz:

Easily pleased. What a terrible thing to be. :icon_lol: Edited by TheInspiration