The 2008 Champions League 1/4s & 1/2s

Park Life

I like to think that in some small way my Benitez baiting will be part of this insufferable mans downfall. :blink:

Do he post on N-O like?

Doubt it but he feels the 'waves' baby. [Kelly'sHeroes/]

I actually get the feeling he'll be around a bit longer with the current owners being seen off.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to think that in some small way my Benitez baiting will be part of this insufferable mans downfall. :blink:

Do he post on N-O like?

I actually get the feeling he'll be around a bit longer with the current owners being seen off.

Bugger! :P

Do he post on N-O like?

Bugger! :P

Would you rather they got someone better like? Take away the CL campaigns and he's been very ordinary imo. Although there are signs in the 2nd half of this season that he might be getting it right domestically.

Do he post on N-O like?

Bugger! :icon_lol:

Would you rather they got someone better like? Take away the CL campaigns and he's been very ordinary imo. Although there are signs in the 2nd half of this season that he might be getting it right domestically.

There aren't many better. :P

Open as anything this game......

I hope to hell Barca score a late equaliser - the faces of the crowd at OT would be hilarious ;)

I hope to hell Barca score a late equaliser - the faces of the crowd at OT would be hilarious ;)

You just want a blowjob. :razz:

I was at OT the night Porto put them out a few years ago, nearly killed me not to walk out of there with a smile. :razz:

Don't know why he keeps bringing little Bojan on who has zero impact in these high intensity affairs. The problem I have with Barca is that for all their creativity they seem to leave their football brains at home.

Leaving Deco on was also nearly criminal. He didn't have a clue. Totally past his prime.

Rikjaard surely not to last much longer now.

Quite right.

Part of the problem is they've got a lot of midfield fiddlers and only really one great striker in Eto'o. If he doesn't fire then they have trouble...Henry and Gudj looked like rabbits in headlights when they came on.

So that means that one of Man Utd, Liverpool, or Chelsea will definitely be European Champions this year then. Great. ;)

My preference would be for Chelsea (then for Grant to tell them to shove it), followed ManU. My third choice would be gouging my own eyes out then never speaking of football again, with the scousers winning it being a distant fourth.

God I hope it's Man Utd, I can't stick the other two... well, I can't really stick any of the three but Man Utd are the least distasteful out of the three and I reckon they've played the best out of them as well.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

Leaving Deco on was also nearly criminal. He didn't have a clue. Totally past his prime.

Rikjaard surely not to last much longer now.

Quite right.

Part of the problem is they've got a lot of midfield fiddlers and only really one great striker in Eto'o. If he doesn't fire then they have trouble...Henry and Gudj looked like rabbits in headlights when they came on.

Deco was their best midfielder tonight, and Eto'o's decision making was shocking, as was his first touch.