Twitter

JawD

25 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Threads seems like another side of the Facebook/Instagram coin which have both become unusable due to their insistence on forcing you to see shite you don’t even follow and aren’t even interested in. Not to mention the constant adverts

I don't use either of those but I think this is supposed to advert free for at least a year. Twitter is canny bad for adverts since Musk took over anyway. 

• Like 1

Twitter has been canny bad for years, at least MySpace had the good grace to die before the boomers and racists took over (see also Facebook).

Cesspit, hope it costs musk a fortune

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Threads looks decent so far. Lots of people signing up from twitter.

My feed is almost entirely populated by people I don't follow and I hate how tightly linked to my instagram it is.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Mind, it's came on leaps and bounds since musk took it over. 

"He's just expressing his freedom of speech" would be Musk's response to something like this.

The same Musk who blocked me because I said Tesla was just a stolen idea with decent marketing, didn't even swear at him. Funnily enough my account was also suspended not long later because I called someone posting EDL rhetoric, a spacka.

Not a nice choice of words admittedly, but certainly not as extreme, hateful and abhorrent as the one used about Saka, that twitter is apparently fine with.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

It's fecked, Elon the genius has finally done it.

You on blue sky?? 

Am browsing on Threads which is ok but doesn’t have anywhere near the amount of completely mental NUFC accounts which is a shame… 

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Am browsing on Threads which is ok but doesn’t have anywhere near the amount of completely mental NUFC accounts which is a shame… 

Aye, there's feck all on blue sky as well tbh.