The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

Ashley was quids in (30m) and he is a French regular. :lol:

Stoke is not a a preferable destination for any player if given the choice of playing for us in the PL. I don't know how you've cooked this up in your head. Desist or be destroyed. Final warning.

Edited by Park Life

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were slagging Carr off on there as well, you've been one of his fiercest supporters on here. You're definitely licking hoop on there. Oh and shut up with your stupid words

"stupid words" :lol: Bless you.

I was, and I still think he gets more criticism than he deserves, but what I actually said was that I'd rather "trust Benitez with £80m than McClaren and Carr with a fiver".

So you've missed a few salient* bits out there, haven't you?

Alos, what are you up to, stalking me like a weird stalking stalker?

*Sorry by "salient" I should use "important", shouldn't I?

"stupid words" :lol: Bless you.

I was, and I still think he gets more criticism than he deserves, but what I actually said was that I'd rather "trust Benitez with £80m than McClaren and Carr with a fiver".

So you've missed a few salient* bits out there, haven't you?

Alos, what are you up to, stalking me like a weird stalking stalker?

*Sorry by "salient" I should use "important", shouldn't I?

It depends on how much of a plum you want to come across as but I think that ship has sailed

Stoke is not a a preferable destination for any player if given the choice of playing for us in the PL. I don't know how you've cooked this up in your head. Desist or be destroyed. Final warning.

:lol: He's not even in the French squad man. Fucking Thauvin is, but your tip for "legend" status is notable by his absence. Also, he's shite.

Alos, poor Dave

Even getting dug out for a typo now?

I honestly think anyone else could hold a similar opinion and it wouldn't get the reaction it does when it's mine :lol:

Whatever gets them through a Monday morning though.

:lol: He's not even in the French squad man. Fucking Thauvin is, but your tip for "legend" status is notable by his absence. Also, he's shite.

I never backed Thauvin. This is going to affect your credit history. Tread carefully.

"Better player than he's being given credit for"

"Gayle for £10m makes Sissoko at £15m a bargain"

Starting to think Dave flip flops to get the attention and debate he so craves

Or....?

:D Anybody that works nights can probably relate

Fair dos, I remember those days.

Do you go straight to sleep after your shift, or a stay up for a bit? Lads I worked with would stay up for a few hours, watching a few episodes of something or whatever. I was already half asleep by the time my key found the lock.

I usually try to stay up but end up passing out for about 3 hours, wake up needing a piss then spend the rest of the day failing to get back to sleep

Just get straight to sleep man. Try some valerian root just beforehand as well. Worked a treat for me. I used to live in a house with 4 other people, on a main road, in London and yet when I started having a drop of that stuff in a glass of water I slept like a fucking log. :good:

If that doesn't work, try the podcast

If my written opinions on Sigurdsson worked him up this much, imagine how furious he'd be if he listened to my annoying fucking voice espousing exaggerated opinions for effect.

But if you do try it, leave us a good review, eh? :good:

Edited by The Fish

You were right about him being a legend too tbf.

Fair dos, I remember those days.

Do you go straight to sleep after your shift, or a stay up for a bit? Lads I worked with would stay up for a few hours, watching a few episodes of something or whatever. I was already half asleep by the time my key found the lock.

I tried a couple of episodes of that but found the main character too up his own arse and so rewatching the wire instead.