Newcastle bid for Berba

Douggy B

According to Martin Jol (ok, make of it what you want) the background might be this...

I think this relates to a caller to Talksh*te mid morning. There's a number of threads going on about it.

One thread started......Newcash fan says on radio that he has it on good authority that Cashley will sign Berbatov for £20m(claims Berbie is a lifelong newcash supporter). You could actually hear the 2 hosts giggling in the background.

The next post was ........ Is there any way we could plant this fake rumour on newcastle boards? Just so it takes momentum and they actually start believing it......

I know some here can get on, the link is

http://coys.sportsmaestros.com/index.php?showtopic=97617

It's a windup, ignore it.

fail-24.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramos says Spurs have already put in a bid for £21m and of course he wouldn't have to move from Landan which helps them a lot. ;)

:calmdown:

Deadpan. :rip:

I think you meant:

:icon_lol:

Well :woosh: I think probably covers it, but I wasn't wanting to be that harsh. :lol:

T-Keith is quickly removing the Berbatov photo from his 'mini-corner'. :lol:

Shit! I've just been out gettin' Berbatov on me shirt - so convinced I was of this story being true. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :calmdown:

There's a few on here getting more than that on their shirt at the thought of signing

This argument is even more boring than one involving Fop.

With reference to the quote that explains this story's source, there is something awfully snobbish about the nickname 'Newcash' (ie new money). Cockney wankers.

With reference to the quote that explains this story's source, there is something awfully snobbish about the nickname 'Newcash' (ie new money). Cockney wankers.

Quite clever though tbf.

mebbes....

Wether he comes or not isn't really the issue...There might be a bid on the table, that's all he's saying.

Precisely what I was thinking...

As an aside, Torres take note - this is how you should be conducting yourself on a forum dedicated to a rival club.

You are not our rivals.

He`ll get flack if he posts more than 10 times.

no, he'll get flak if he turns into a retarded tosser like you who only comes on here because his team are more successful than us and he gets off on gloating about it...

Do you hover on the Man Utd forums.......?

Didn't think so :calmdown:

no, he'll get flak if he turns into a retarded tosser like you who only comes on here because his team are more successful than us and he gets off on gloating about it...

Do you hover on the Man Utd forums.......?

Didn't think so :calmdown:

Setting a fine example as always. Redcafe is a laugh..........................and almost as bitter as you.

Guest Patrokles

Necessary? Proving the point I made a while ago, which you attacked me for. Sad little Bully.

Obv windup from the start. Anyone who opens his post by calling us barcodes can fuck right off.

I don't even want him - he's not as class as people make out. Can't understand the fanboyism that goes on over him.

Guest Patrokles
Bully? :calmdown: As I've said 100 times before, it's the internet. Catch yourself on you daft cunt.

:lol: you're so fucking stupid. Not only that, but you take the internet as seriously as anyone. I still remember your moment of incandescent rage at me over a flippant remark. It clearly affected you quite deeply. Additionally, you're happy to take my persona very much at face value when you're flinging mud (or, more likely for you, faeces). Pathetic little hypocrite, tbh.

Edited by Patrokles

Necessary? Proving the point I made a while ago, which you attacked me for. Sad little Bully.

I attacked you for talking rubbish. Like you are now.

Wether he comes or not isn't really the issue...There might be a bid on the table, that's all he's saying.

As an aside, Torres take note - this is how you should be conducting yourself on a forum dedicated to a rival club.

You are not our rivals.

You are a pathetic prick.

Guest alex

You are not our rivals.

If you didn't go out of your way to be a WUM you wouldn't get as much flak. Simple as.

Bully? :calmdown: As I've said 100 times before, it's the internet. Catch yourself on you daft cunt.

:lol: you're so fucking stupid. Not only that, but you take the internet as seriously as anyone. I still remember your moment of incandescent rage at me over a flippant remark. It clearly affected you quite deeply. Additionally, you're happy to take my persona very much at face value when you're flinging mud (or, more likely for you, faeces). Pathetic little hypocrite, tbh.

And I'm a hypocrite how?

So why do you feel the need to come on here with a 'persona'? Admittedly everyone on here is probably a bit different in real life but it's interesting that you feel you've had to develop an internet character. Clearly there must be something really missing in your real life for you to feel the need to come on to a forum and constantly try to be a smart arse, I'm guessing you were bullied a lot as a teenager.

Edited by ewerk

And I'm a hypocrite how?

So why do you feel the need to come on here with a 'persona'? Admittedly everyone on here is probably a bit different in real life but it's interesting that you feel you've had to develop an internet character. Clearly there must be something really missing in your real life for you to feel the need to come on to a forum and constantly try to be a smart arse, I'm guessing you were bullied a lot as a teenager.

And bummed quite a lot in the showers by the year bully.

On a seperate note why hasn't the plastic scouser been banned? Funny how Catmag is the only mod with any balls around here and she's a lass.

Bunch of fucking one balls the rest of you.

On a seperate note why hasn't the plastic scouser been banned? Funny how Catmag is the only mod with any balls around here and she's a lass.

You can't have it both ways, Torres hasn't really done that much wrong & if he was banned for pretty much nothing what does that say about the board?

As soon as any punishment is implemented to any degree people start posting shite like 'power mad LOLZ' which is really funny and original. The reason Toontastic is popular at all is because we don't employ draconian policy when looking after the board.

I get complaints when I bump a thread for fucks sake. So to ban someone who hasn't done anything wrong is daft as owt.

Triggy was banned for being quite offensive to Johnny and on the wind up. RICO was banned for racism.

People want it both ways & that simply can't be done without a series of contradictions and double standards which again leads to arguments.

You have to try pretty hard to get banned round here although some people have been stupid enough to manage it. We simply don't have enough traffic to be choosey.

You can't have it both ways, Torres hasn't really done that much wrong & if he was banned for pretty much nothing what does that say about the board?

As soon as any punishment is implemented to any degree people start posting shite like 'power mad LOLZ' which is really funny and original. The reason Toontastic is popular at all is because we don't employ draconian policy when looking after the board.

I get complaints when I bump a thread for fucks sake. So to ban someone who hasn't done anything wrong is daft as owt.

Triggy was banned for being quite offensive to Johnny and on the wind up. RICO was banned for racism.

People want it both ways & that simply can't be done without a series of contradictions and double standards which again leads to arguments.

You have to try pretty hard to get banned round here although some people have been stupid enough to manage it. We simply don't have enough traffic to be choosey.

Way to make me feel special cockbiscuit!