Milner completes Aston Villa move

Chaser

Newcastle are light years behind us - please tell me when they last comfortable finished above us - how much have they spent in the transfer window - they have so much ambition they got Keegan back for another spell - do me a favour mate, Newcastle up and coming club your having a laugh

:)

Come Stevie, do em in!!

Apparently Ashley and Keegan are driving down to Birmingham with Jimmy to tie up the deal. Ashley has done a Dougie Hall but rather than lie a shirt saying 'Baggio' on his boot shelf he's got a burlap sack which says 'SWAG' :)

Edited by Ketsbaia

They like you Tom you've got your own personal hello

this is a bit odd isn't it, do you reckon the guy who put that will see this?

it's like a big weird forum circle

Wheres that? :)

page 34 by sellbydate

Newcastle are light years behind us - please tell me when they last comfortable finished above us - how much have they spent in the transfer window - they have so much ambition they got Keegan back for another spell - do me a favour mate, Newcastle up and coming club your having a laugh

Come Stevie, do em in!!

He's ganna windmill the fuckers :P

Oh fuck theyve wound Stevie up :)

Oh shite Attain has reg on their site. Now Villa fans ignore the mad cunt!

Ack don't do it, you'll lure that Astonsocial here and without Torres we're utterly defenceless. :P

''Light years'' behind a club that gets beat off Stoke..

Guest Stevie
stevie v astonsocial

this could be a classic folks

Would be like Rocky Marciano v Billy Hardy.

I've got work to do now, I'll reply to the cunt later.

How about finishing 9 places above them in 05/06?

They like you Tom you've got your own personal hello

this is a bit odd isn't it, do you reckon the guy who put that will see this?

it's like a big weird forum circle

Wheres that? :)

page 34 by sellbydate

oh well :P

Whilst I would not be averse to 10million for someone who rarely scores and rarely delivers a killer ball and IMO is too slow, the timing is awful.

It isn't helped by the fact that anybody who actually might have the ability to buy a player for the club is holed up in a meeting in London. Which effectively leaves three working days of the window (assuming most players will be playing over the weekend).

How about finishing 9 places above them in 05/06?

From the Villa forum:

btw, an ITK on RAWK is now posting that he's definitely going to Liverpool following a breakdown in the Riera deal.

says that the Liverpool board wouldn't go above 7.5 for Riera, but are prepared to for Milner.

Rafa has tracked him for ages and the board see lots of potential in the deal, not least from a business perspective considering his age. 9m deal announced tonight, apparently.

From the Villa forum:

btw, an ITK on RAWK is now posting that he's definitely going to Liverpool following a breakdown in the Riera deal.

says that the Liverpool board wouldn't go above 7.5 for Riera, but are prepared to for Milner.

Rafa has tracked him for ages and the board see lots of potential in the deal, not least from a business perspective considering his age. 9m deal announced tonight, apparently.

They also point out that its an ITK with one post who has just popped up after milner handed in his request

so basically, bullshit

From the Villa forum:

Please, please, please be fucking right! :)

I want to know what T-Keith thinks about all this.

I think Milner is a good player and he's only going to get better so he isn't the kind of player we want to letting go - especially not to Aston Villa - perhaps to Liverpool who are 'light years' ahead of us and then we wouldn't feel the difference as directly.

A player who has 30 U21 caps and has captained the team on several occasions is a valuable asset to any club.

Once Milner develops and perhaps a quite and uneventful* Aston Villa is posssibly the right place to do that I can see him being a top class player.

This kind of action - albeit against our wishes - does not match our youth policy.

However two weeks ago Aston Villa had a £9.5m turned down - so we are either looking at more which to be honest is fair whack or he is going to Liverpool.

Personally I'm 80 % sure he's off to Liverpool unless Villa raise their bid.

Martin O'Neill may have been there last night but I don't think he will pay what we want.

Expect to see Milner in a Liverpool shirt soon. :)

astonmug.jpg

Just about says it all I think.