Milner completes Aston Villa move

Chaser

Its an interesting site actually from the Villa fans, not full of wankers like Everton, Mackems, Liverpoo etc.

Its awrful timing for Milner to hand in a transfer request. If we can get a decent replacement and the money is right go for it, he clearly isnt happy with things. At least he isnt acting like that Bulgarian wanker at Spurs!

As with any player in our squad, as long as he's replaced with someone better I'm happy

is five days enought to find someone.

Aye, could we find someone better than Milner for ~£9m? Maybe.

Can we do it in the time we have? :)

They're 'LOLing' at us apparently.

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PN...5&start=465

They should try reading some of our other threads. They seem to think that those of us who are happy to see him go have just come to that feeling. I'm sure I can find a few threads where there have been plenty on here slagging him off for a while now.

Meh. Bit of a twat waiting until now like, but at the same time we did fuck him around a bit back.

As I said before, I dont mind him going, certainly not for that sort of money, so long as he is replaced given the size of our squad.

Bit concerned with how thin the squad is atm, mind. Hoping there's replacements lined up but £9 million for an average right winger? Yes, please.

They're 'LOLing' at us apparently.

No worries. Once they're subjected to his brilliant crossing and electric pace, I'm sure we'll laugh loudest. Probably to the bank.

Ah well, hes a class player, and clearly he put the effort in yesterday to sell himself. I just wish he'd done this a bit earlier in the transfer market..

Atleast this way Zogger will probably start playing in the right possition, with Enrique or a replacement at LB (Unless he was just playing to be sold as well ¬.¬)

Guest Stevie
I know some Newcastle fans are reading this.. so I'm gonna say it like this..

Villa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Newcastle

peterjrpowell

Post subject: Posted: Aug 27, 2008 - 01:18 PM

Academy

A club who have had 23000 league gates in the last 3 seasons,

when did we last get 23000 for a prem match?

I know some Villa fans are reading this so I'm not even going to compare us to you. You are a fucking nothing club. £10 tickets every single game, and you still can't fill your little stadium. Sunderland are bigger than Villa even Thomas Sorensen said as much.

25th April 2006

Aston Villa 0-1 Manchester CityKick-off: 19:45Venue: Villa ParkAttendance: 26422Referee: Foy, C

16th December 2006

Aston Villa 0-1 Bolton WanderersKick-off: 17:15Venue: Villa ParkAttendance: 27450Referee: Clattenburg, M

There was a 23000 in 2005 in the league as well, I can't find the exacrt infor for it, I'll have a look later. 33000 with 6000 Man Utd last season as well in the FA Cup, we get more for friendlies. You club is the epitome of mickey mouseness, you are a nothing club, no one cares or notices you, and you're never in the press. You know this and it bugs you, you boring brummie bastards.

They like you Tom you've got your own personal hello

this is a bit odd isn't it, do you reckon the guy who put that will see this?

it's like a big weird forum circle

My post after the Citeh game last season.

I know he is probably more of our fans favourite player at the moment than anyone else (mainly because I think we hate most of the rest of them) but it really is becoming clear to me that he's not anywhere near good enough.

Yes he works hard, has a great attitude and seems to be a better pro than most of his team mates who are much older but he has absolutely no quality in his delivery.

I'm getting absolutely sick of him just kicking the ball in the general direction of the box as if that makes a good delivery. Somehow he even get's to take set pieces despite virtually everyone hitting the first defender.

I know there are probably stronger contenders within our ranks for stick but somehow Milner seems to be spared from any criticism on the basis that his attitude was good when he had his transfer pulled at the last minute last season and it's getting on my nerves now.

He would be one of the first players I would replace at the moment.

Also, they're mentioning that there's a sell-on clause in the deal that took him here, anyone know anything about that?

Apparently we ''bought'' that off Leeds a few days ago.

It was on their main site as thats how they are paying for their players :)

Turns out that we approached them to buy it and they knocked us back.

Allegedly it's 25% of anything <£15m and 35% of anything >£15m.

Ah well, hes a class player, and clearly he put the effort in yesterday to sell himself. I just wish he'd done this a bit earlier in the transfer market..

Atleast this way Zogger will probably start playing in the right possition, with Enrique or a replacement at LB (Unless he was just playing to be sold as well ¬.¬)

You his agent?

They like you Tom you've got your own personal hello

this is a bit odd isn't it, do you reckon the guy who put that will see this?

it's like a big weird forum circle

Wheres that? :)

Also, they're mentioning that there's a sell-on clause in the deal that took him here, anyone know anything about that?

Apparently we ''bought'' that off Leeds a few days ago.

It was on their main site as thats how they are paying for their players :)

Turns out that we approached them to buy it and they knocked us back.

Allegedly it's 25% of anything <£15m and 35% of anything >£15m.

So it was always going to be 25% then.