Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

What a disaster :D:(:icon_lol: Kevin Keegan will never sit our dugout again :nufc::(

get a grip man, you did not spill this many tears when you got me banned :lol:

hehe Bobby I'd rather have you sitting in there rather than Wise, honestly I would. Or even J69 or Danny B. It's funny we've been buying all these Spanish cunts, I'm not one for a conspiracy theory, but would it be beyond the realms of possibility that we might bring Poyet in? Either way its a fuckin catastrophe. One of the 10 worst days in our history.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a disaster :icon_lol::(:nufc: Kevin Keegan will never sit our dugout again :wank::(

get a grip man, you did not spill this many tears when you got me banned :D

hehe Bobby I'd rather have you sitting in there rather than Wise, honestly I would. Or even J69 or Danny B. It's funny we've been buying all these Spanish cunts, I'm not one for a conspiracy theory, but would it be beyond the realms of possibility that we might bring Poyet in? Either way its a fuckin catastrophe. One of the 10 worst days in our history.

Now youre on something :lol:

I really do feel for all the poor fuckers who've forked out for a 3 year season ticket.

Fuck those cunts at the top.

It might not be bad in the long run. Can Ashley and Wise take the heat? They might be following KK out of SJP.

lets hope so. he should of sold to the rag heads, we could have robinho now :lol:

If it is true Ashely can truly fuck right off! Total disgrace!

Keegan's had no say in any transfers it seems with Wise & Ashely chosing who they want. Keegan's the manager, it's his team and if that is the case then that fat c*nt can neck his last pint and keep well away from this club.

I've just been up the training ground on my lunch to see if could sort out what's going on, me and a lad off my team hastily contructed some natty Sky Sports News passes thinking we'd be well sorted, anyway got up past the Blue Flames club and couldn't get moved, vans everywhere, reporters and cameramen all over the place and photographers scaling fences to get exclusives shots, scaring the horses in the fields which is bang out of order!

Anyway we are back in the office with our SSN passes between our legs as the bastards on the gates didn't buy it despite the sharp suits and showbiz attitude!

I really do feel for all the poor fuckers who've forked out for a 3 year season ticket.

It might not be bad in the long run. Can Ashley and Wise take the heat? They might be following KK out of SJP.

I really can't see how Ashley can stay, he has said he bought the club to enjoy it but now that the fans are about to turn on him we'll see how much he's enjoying it.

Certainly an unothodox way to announce you're selling up. Probably knocked a few quic off it's value.

I've just been up the training ground on my lunch to see if could sort out what's going on, me and a lad off my team hastily contructed some natty Sky Sports News passes thinking we'd be well sorted, anyway got up past the Blue Flames club and couldn't get moved, vans everywhere, reporters and cameramen all over the place and photographers scaling fences to get exclusives shots, scaring the horses in the fields which is bang out of order!

Anyway we are back in the office with our SSN passes between our legs as the bastards on the gates didn't buy it despite the sharp suits and showbiz attitude!

:lol::D:icon_lol:

:lol:

Lol, very smooth mate :lol:

Certainly an unothodox way to announce you're selling up. Probably knocked a few quic off it's value.

All part of Freddys long con? :lol: