Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just know if there is some truth in this and he goes we are in line for a major Shearer wankfest...

I would take shearer over wise!

Next manager WILL be Dennis Wise though IMO - it's the reason they've installing him as DOF in the first place, building some continuity.

FWIW, I don't want him as next manager but I think it's already decided (regardless of whether KK has gone yet).

The notion that Ashley was concerned with the 47K crowd, but that Wise is his replacement for Keegan seems incomprehensible.

"There has been no confirmation on the subject, but setantasports.com will endeavour to keep stirring the fucking pot in the hope we get some sales for our shitty England matches that noone gives a fuck about and balls to your geordie anguish, you sad fucks."

You just know if there is some truth in this and he goes we are in line for a major Shearer wankfest...

Next manager WILL be Dennis Wise though IMO - it's the reason they've installing him as DOF in the first place, building some continuity.

FWIW, I don't want him as next manager but I think it's already decided (regardless of whether KK has gone yet).

IF, and it's only an if right now, Keegan has gone Wise would be manager. However, that would have to be only as temporary manager until a permanent one was found. The thought of that odious little cunt managing my team makes my hair stand on end.

IF, and it's only an if right now, Keegan has gone Wise would be manager. However, that would have to be only as temporary manager until a permanent one was found. The thought of that odious little cunt managing my team makes my hair stand on end.

Have you all of a sudden gone baldy on us like Snakey? :lol:

Betting has been suspended by some book makers.

They did the same last month for Moyes. Hopefully there's as much truth in this rumour.

Bookies have never been correct about anything involving managerial situation in the last five years...

Betting has been suspended by some book makers.

That basically means a large collaboration of retards have pumped them full of cash and they think there might be something in it.

It's utter bollocks.

As much as I don't want it to happen, there's no doubt in my mind that Wise is Ashley's 'manager in waiting'... not on a temporary basis, but full time. I've thought it from day one when he was appointed as DOF.

I think initially Ashley wanted Shearer in that position and talks obviously took place but when it became clear that Shearer wasn't interested at this point in time, he turned his attentions to Dennis Wise.

If there is 30% truth in the meeting, what was discussed, and the follow on, then this is a disgrace, and yet another forgettable chapter in the comedy club that are Newcastle United. Why can't we just be a boring club where fuck all happens and improve on the pitch like Villa?

just got a text from Themags, he's gone up to SJP, it seems the media are lining up, the word amongst them is that Keegan and Ashley are locked in talks.

All betting suspended on KK being first manager to leave..........alarm bells are ringing :lol:

All the so called bull-shit written in the press about rows etc may not be so wide of the mark

I really hope that this is all made up BUT I have a bad feeling its not, If SSN start reporting it then its the end of KK