Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

IF he has gone, he would of walked, not been sacked, MA isn't stupid and he knows he won't ever be forgiven if hes sacked him ,its pretty much a death wish - no one Ashley could bring in would come close to making up for it, even Shearer

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All betting suspended on KK being first manager to leave..........alarm bells are ringing :lol:

All the so called bull-shit written in the press about rows etc may not be so wide of the mark

I really hope that this is all made up BUT I have a bad feeling its not, If SSN start reporting it then its the end of KK

Since when have SSN been the barometer for quality reportage?

IF he has gone, he would of walked, not been sacked, MA isn't stupid and he knows he won't ever be forgiven if hes sacked him ,its pretty much a death wish - no one Ashley could bring in would come close to making up for it, even Shearer

He won't be much better off if he lets him walk.

All betting suspended on KK being first manager to leave..........alarm bells are ringing :lol:

All the so called bull-shit written in the press about rows etc may not be so wide of the mark

I really hope that this is all made up BUT I have a bad feeling its not, If SSN start reporting it then its the end of KK

That's one of the worst things about this, the "lying press" may be more reliable than "the horses mouth"

just got a text from Themags, he's gone up to SJP, it seems the media are lining up, the word amongst them is that Keegan and Ashley are locked in talks.

Whose round is it, perhaps??

:lol:

Because then, and only then, will it appear on Jimbo's telly meaning it is true. Sky have to have Jimbo's permission.

One of the better forms of the media and seem to be right more than most

Reporting on 5Live that he is in a meeting at the moment.

Does not sound good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering that the first rumours were that he already quit last night I rather see it as something positive. Hopefully another emotional outburst to increase the pressure to do things his way while they are begging him to rethink his decision. I f***ing worried now.