Press Release & radio Newcastle interview 4.10 today

peasepud

It should be a priority for someone who doesnt sound like a complete twat to be available for comment. If the supporters could have someone to speak who was eloquent and sensible it would be a huge step forward.

It is, one of the 1st things decided last night was who would face the press. They're no stunners like but they can speak properly.

Pud, was last night's meeting advertised? How many attended?

it wasn't a public one, it was for those who said they'd take it forward to start work

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed up from my laptop outside St James' with a bag of cans beside me, waiting on the Sky camera's to turn up.

"Keegan's gaan f**ked off".

I also have some crudely spray-painted bed sheets with me.

It should be a priority for someone who doesnt sound like a complete twat to be available for comment. If the supporters could have someone to speak who was eloquent and sensible it would be a huge step forward.

That is important. However, giving the true feelings of the membership (when having a mic shoved in one's face by the media at any moment of 'happenings' at the club) could be quite difficult. Someone with a bit of savvy, coupled with the ability to be non-commital at specific moments is highly desirable.

I registered. I'm expecting 'goody bags' when joining up though. Is that too much ???

I can do a shit in a bag, set it on fire and leave it on your doorstep if you want?

As long as it comes with a window sticker, I don't mind :nufc:

Not sure about that but if 2J's delivering you'll definitely get a window licker.

Are you TT's official spokesman Pud? If your not, I think you should be. I know your craic is shite on here but in a boring meeting environment I'd expect you to be top notch :nufc:

It's not as if you'd be any good, you'd never see who you are addressing over the podium.

Signed up from my laptop outside St James' with a bag of cans beside me, waiting on the Sky camera's to turn up.

"Keegan's gaan f**ked off".

I also have some crudely spray-painted bed sheets with me.

I was on holiday when that occured but my mate had the nouse to use his Sky+, rewind it and then record it onto his phone. Fucking genius :nufc:

Are you TT's official spokesman Pud? If your not, I think you should be. I know your craic is shite on here but in a boring meeting environment I'd expect you to be top notch :nufc:

It's not as if you'd be any good, you'd never see who you are addressing over the podium.

I wouldn't even be able to get on stage never mind see over the podium you sheep shagging cunt, this is your final warning.

I know I asked we cut down using the word but .....cu.. :rolleyes: