Press Release & radio Newcastle interview 4.10 today

peasepud

In an entire thread about people blaming the fans, where a number do exactly that, your response was....

Who the f*** is blaming the fans?

I know of people who blame Ashley, Wise, Lllambias and Keegan, individually or collectively. I know of no one who blames the fans. What a retarded f***ing t*** end notion. Shut up Chris.

You can talk anyway, what a fucking hypocrite!

explain?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In an entire thread about people blaming the fans, where a number do exactly that, your response was....

Who the f*** is blaming the fans?

I know of people who blame Ashley, Wise, Lllambias and Keegan, individually or collectively. I know of no one who blames the fans. What a retarded f***ing t*** end notion. Shut up Chris.

explain?

You've just changed the point at hand from the Keegan thread, to a thread where HTT is imagining people are blaming the fans. He doesnt think they should and neither do I. How is that ridiculing his opinion? I question the legitimacy of the complaint though.

Explain why you're a hypocrite? You've shifted the point of this discussion about, ignored the main thrust of the argument and tried to lump my opinion in with some unknown discussion with ON and HTT, so am not sure you deserve the obvious explanation of why you are a hypocrite for criticising people for 'ridiculing' HTT. Something which that quote above doesnt back up, as me and HTT agree the fans should not even come into it. I think he has been imagining it. Whether he has or not is irrelevant to this.

Its staggeringly hypocritical of someone who set up a website to take the piss out of HTT to pull someone up on that post. Its even more staggering as it had fuck all to do with the original point.

Keep sniping away like a twat as much as you want though, its your website.

This bickering is just ensuring that once again, nothing constructive occurs.

I'm not against any one person, I just think that we need to "stfu" and get on with giving a voice to the masses.

Just like politics, nobody is ever totally happy, but it's better than the alternative. Let's seize the opportunity to get the thing up and running and put a system in place so that people can vote on the main issues.

I do agree, that it's starting from a non-neutral point of view. The "Ashley out" brigade doesn't include all fans, even if it may the feeling of a large percentage (myself included).

I'm not against any one person, I just think that we need to "stfu" and get on with giving a voice to the masses.

Just like politics, nobody is ever totally happy, but it's better than the alternative. Let's seize the opportunity to get the thing up and running and put a system in place so that people can vote on the main issues.

I do agree, that it's starting from a non-neutral point of view. The "Ashley out" brigade doesn't include all fans, even if it may the feeling of a large percentage (myself included).

My arguments arent about whether Ashley should go, thats not even up for debate. I've also signed up for the supporters club. Me and M4TT will be setting up this country's branch, we'll meet once a year to agree that we support our comrades, blockade the ports then go for a very long lunch.

My arguments arent about whether Ashley should go, thats not even up for debate. I've also signed up for the supporters club. Me and M4TT will be setting up this country's branch, we'll meet once a year to agree that we support our comrades, blockade the ports then go for a very long lunch.

No sheep burning?

No sheep burning?

We might have a BBQ, depending on the weather.

Count me in btw :nufc:

...whereabouts are you out of interest?

Well i hope you're not the one verifying the facts for NUSC, as I always ridicule HTT, no matter what he says. However, i dont even know what that refers to.

Seriously? thats your argument as to why people shouldnt ridicule you when they disagree? :nufc:

The point being i've not ridiculed anyone's opinion on this at all and was defending the right to express an opinion. I've argued coherently about some points i believe to be true and thats it. You have lumped me in with something ON has apparently done without me being aware of what it is you're talking about. Its that attention to detail that worried me if you are going to be the one 'establishing the facts'.

I take the piss out of HTT all the time, i've not once ridiculed his opinion on this or many other issues relating to it.

Can I just ask what I'm supposed to have done here?! I think I've let it known I think Ashley and the "regime" failed and should go, but feel disappointed and a bit p*ssed off with Keegan all the same.

It's Keegan, you're not allowed to speak negatively about him.

That just makes you sound contrary. "Everyone thinks he's infallible, so I'm just going to blame him, when everyone else - including outsiders - rightly sees him as the injured party."

He never got the chance to make his mark on this squad, and even if he struggled on, wouldn't have been able to effect any changes.

If he stayed and kept his mouth shut - I don't think he could have spoke out and carry on, imo - he would have had to take the blame for the mess the 'structure' had created.

They'd already humiliated him with the promises he had made after the Milner sale.

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

It's Keegan, you're not allowed to speak negatively about him.

Out of interest what do you think he should have done?

Shut up, tried his best with a hamstrung squad, let them sell Owen (and anyone else they can get any cash for) in Jan then get sacked because we did shit this year (even though he had no real influence)?

I don't really see what Keegan could have done (I see quite a lot that Wise, Lambrusco and Ashley could have done though).

Yeah I think people are naively reading the "I had to spend 110m on debt" as thinking he would have spent that on players if the debt it hadn't existed - would he fuck.

This coming from someone who wanted Ashley to sell the club cheap as "Every pound saved on buying the club is an extra pound for transfers" :nufc:

Add to that you telling people Jonas and Coloccini are no better than Milner and Faye, yet kicking off saying they can't say how good they are yet when people disagree with you, the hypocrisy must have gone right over your head.

No wonder you prefer talking football on here.

Yeah I think people are naively reading the "I had to spend 110m on debt" as thinking he would have spent that on players if the debt it hadn't existed - would he fuck.

This coming from someone who wanted Ashley to sell the club cheap as "Every pound saved on buying the club is an extra pound for transfers" :nufc:

Add to that you telling people Jonas and Coloccini are no better than Milner and Faye, yet kicking off saying they can't say how good they are yet when people disagree with you, the hypocrisy must have gone right over your head.

I dont see whats hypocritical about that statement?

NJS is making a statement about the man himself, he, you, me and my cat know that if Ashley hadnt had to spend 60million more than he did we wouldnt be sitting here now remarking on how well that 60m had been spent. We would be in exactly the same position.

Someone else buying the club however may not have such a single minded view. £500m to invest.....if they get the club for £240m then thats £260m to invest elsewhere in the club, if its £480m then thats only £20m left over. How anyone can argue for Ashley after hes put such a ridiculous valuation on the club amazes me.

Interested to know what you mean by that last sentence like?

Don't see the problem with my position - he wouldn't have spent it on players and now he wants a profit on top of the money he put in as opposed to just wanting it back - both ways the man is not someone who cared about anything else but money.

Guttierez looks a lot better than Milner but the reduction in numbers is still criminal. I stand by the Collocini/Faye remark after Saturday.

I dont see whats hypocritical about that statement?

NJS is making a statement about the man himself, he, you, me and my cat know that if Ashley hadnt had to spend 60million more than he did we wouldnt be sitting here now remarking on how well that 60m had been spent. We would be in exactly the same position.

Someone else buying the club however may not have such a single minded view. £500m to invest.....if they get the club for £240m then thats £260m to invest elsewhere in the club, if its £480m then thats only £20m left over. How anyone can argue for Ashley after hes put such a ridiculous valuation on the club amazes me.

Interested to know what you mean by that last sentence like?

It's fairly obvious why he said it. What a fantastic dig at us eh ??? Yawn.

:rolleyes:

No sheep burning?

We might have a BBQ, depending on the weather.

If it's France you'll never get it organazised. :nufc:

It was ages ago on a different board. I know mancy remembers it tho. That was back in the days when baggio was in the top three thickest on the board. He's got a bit more competition on NO these days which is probably why HE prefers talking football on there.

It was ages ago on a different board. I know mancy remembers it tho. That was back in the days when baggio was in the top three thickest on the board. He's got a bit more competition on NO these days which is probably why HE prefers talking football on there.

I always imagined him as someone with a pony tail who flirted with Buddhism. :nufc: