Happy New Year!

Kitman

We're 13 hours ahead here in good old New Zealand and we've just seen in the new year. Fireworks over Auckland harbour on a midsummer's night with cold beers. Happy new year everybody!

Took the day off myself. :icon_lol:

Have a good one people.

Reports are that no-one has noticed!!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

btw, thanks, Besty. But for you, I would have been an hour late for the game on Sunday! There again, should I be thanking you ?? :icon_lol:

I'll wish everyone a Happy New Year tomorrow. I'm in UK.

Aye have a good one folks. Got my beer/wine/spirits in and laid out, got the food warming and so on. Having a night in with some friends/family. Even got the bacon ready for the butties in the morning.

Sorted.

(and this is a stark reminder how old Im getting when I used to be off me face and downing beers already before going to town....)

Took the day off myself. :icon_lol:

Have a good one people.

Reports are that no-one has noticed!!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

btw, thanks, Besty. But for you, I would have been an hour late for the game on Sunday! There again, should I be thanking you ?? :icon_lol:

I'll wish everyone a Happy New Year tomorrow. I'm in UK.

:icon_lol: Forgot about that, no probs anyways. :icon_lol:

Taking my house's party to another house's party, possible do till 6 pm tomorrow after that.

Glad when all the excess boozing is allover and I can get back to being the only drunk at work. :icon_lol:

Chinese has been ordered, some light booze refreshments await. Town is for amateurs.

Echo that.

Had a tip top Curry, had a couple of Magners and have a few more, going to watch bollocks on tv and occasionally shoot some 'mericans on COD4

:icon_lol: Dragon Style

Happy new year everybody. Got a bird's eye view of the Sydney Harbour fire works display from my balcony. It was absolutely fabulous. Nothing would beat that, I can't stand being in frenzy of people. I'm a quiet lad me, who enjoys life with a few friends on New Year's Eve, having a few quiet ones with good food to go. Just come back from Coogee Beach now. Bloody scorcher at 35 degrees celsius today. It's time I break out a Corona and get a few prawns out.

I hope 2009 brings better luck for all us suffering supporters and I hope everybody's lives are a treat this year!

Happy New Year you lot, went to a house party last night, got shitfaced and am now suffering from the inevitable nasty hangover - onwards and upwards for 2009 I say.

Not a big fan of kissing every drunk fucker in a pub come 12 tbh.

Was flirting with my boss' daughter all night. Not a smart move at all. :icon_lol:

For her.