Charlie is furious

smoggeordie

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i rate zoggy , but after all the fucking whining , and the worse stuff since his new agent arrived on the scene .

have fun at wigan you french cunt(nowt againt the french , just cunts) ,

what happened to villa and arsenal zoggy ? interested my arse, who the fuck in the top half of lge want a whining cunt like you

Edited by Hadrian

Just seen the actual video of it.... how anyone can construe that as an insult (even if they really want to for other reasons) is beyond me.

he had slept in for team bonding session , insomnia is either his nickname around the staff and it slipped out in the interview , or jfk knew he was gonna say it (i think this ) judging by little grin when he corrected himself . ( and fair play to jfk , id be sick of the little french cunt aswell .

N'Zogbia acting like an absolute arsehole shouldn't destract from the fact that Kinnear is a clown of the highest order and a total embarrassment. Worse than your alcoholic uncle at a wedding party. This man shouldn't manage a pub team, let alone a Premier League club. If by a miracle we stay up and he signs the contract that they're allegedly offering him, I will be speechless.

N'Zogbia acting like an absolute arsehole shouldn't destract from the fact that Kinnear is a clown of the highest order and a total embarrassment. Worse than your alcoholic uncle at a wedding party. This man shouldn't manage a pub team, let alone a Premier League club. If by a miracle we stay up and he signs the contract that they're allegedly offering him, I will be speechless.

Don't worry, it doesn't.

Charles Crosstheballwillya.

That wins! B)

Steve Bruce was saying during an interview covered at half time of the Man City v Stoke match that Wigan have ahd an offer for Zoggy accepted, he also said they would be losing a couple of players before tomorrow too. Four in, four out for his team apparently.

Totally agree. Zog has acted like a complete tool and his attitude is appalling, but Kinnear is also an idiot and its a frightenign thought he could be the permanent manager here.

Sadly its one of the very few players with any pace and hint of flair gone, making the team yet more slow and pedestrian when we can least afford it.

Bottom line is that regardless of what has happened over the last few days, N'Zogbia hasn't wanted to be here for quite some time and he's made those feelings perfectly aware.

We're in a relegation fight and the last thing we need is a player on the payroll who doesn't want to be here - it's best to get rid sadly, despite his qualities.

I don't see why being called 'Charles Insomnia' is offensive, surely that'd mean he was wide awake and always on the go? Or am I missing something here?

If you see the video of what he actually said it's even less likely it was an insult. Just him grabbing hold of any old excuse basically.

I don't see why being called 'Charles Insomnia' is offensive, surely that'd mean he was wide awake and always on the go? Or am I missing something here?

If you see the video of what he actually said it's even less likely it was an insult. Just him grabbing hold of any old excuse basically.

Agreed there Fopper

Well B) me.. never thought would happen <_<

Couldnt be going to a better place IMO, probably peaking at what they can acheive as a club, low on supporters trying to encourage oval ball fans to watch football. Love to see him disappear into obscurity now he's on his way. We have robbed them for ££££s if the figure is to be correct.

Sad in one way, glad in another.

He did have flashes of brilliance but they were inconsistant, could have been an asset but he ran hot & cold. One thing for sure though, he has been a pouty-lipped wanker from day one, not the kind you want in the dressing-room or on the practice pitch.