Charlie is furious

smoggeordie

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell man.

Just fucking hell.

Missing a commercial opportunity anyway, N'zogbia beats Insomnia with Sleepeze.

French generally kicking off atm, he's just joining in with his stinky gallic throng.

To be fair Charlie just wants out, and seems like he'll do what ever it takes. So fuckin what he said your name wrong big deal! Now you wont play for us the fans because of that....? :rolleyes:

Like he said "The club are aware of offers for me, so they may as well accept"

Are clubs in a right old shit at the mo, and you got that idiot actin like that!

AAAAGGGGGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Totally agree with Kinnear on this one. He misspronouces his name and this whinging cunt is just usining it as an excuse because he wants out. Fucking hell even if Kinnear has done it on purpose you wouldn't carry on like this about it. The prick might have good reasons to want to leave (lets face it all of them have) but time and time again he's been an absolute cunt about it. I hope we do get a decent offer for him but I can't see it because he's not anywhere near as good as he thinks he is.

That said, Kinnear really shouldn't be let out in public.

N'Zogbia needs to fucking get over himself if he's going to walk out on a club over something as purile as that.

Smacks of the kid in the corner at school, bawling his eyes out because someone called him names. You're not that fucking good Charles - someone would have bid for you if you were.

Having just watched the clip, I don't see what Charlie's problem is. Complete slip of the tongue IMO which he tried to correct and then eventually called him "Charlie"

Christ, is Martins going to walk out on account of being called "Obi"?

Tbf as much as I think Kinnear is right that Charlie just wants to engineer a move JFK's public appearance is just cringeworthy. Calling a player Insomnia isn't just a normal slip or mispronouncing, it's not as if he mixed up names like Robson often did but replacing it with a negative word that isn't even remotely close to a name.

Charlie is a cunt, but JFK is enormous tosser. I'd wish he would just fuck off back to the retirement home where he was taken away from...

Does JFK not remind anyone of a slightly older, fatter, stupider version of Keegan?

Like a Keegan thats escaped from a mental institution.

To even mention them in the same sentence is ridiculous, man!

Charlie has massively over-reacted whether Kinnear was right or wrong. I think this is more akin to him not liking JFK and looking for a way out.

Pathetic really.

Tbf as much as I think Kinnear is right that Charlie just wants to engineer a move JFK's public appearance is just cringeworthy. Calling a player Insomnia isn't just a normal slip or mispronouncing, it's not as if he mixed up names like Robson often did but replacing it with a negative word that isn't even remotely close to a name.

Charlie is a cunt, but JFK is enormous tosser. I'd wish he would just fuck off back to the retirement home where he was taken away from...

Tru dat.